Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Approximately 18 months ago I, World's End Stella, went on an extensive youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    All started with getting the wrong Dixon in 88, t
    Right.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

All started with getting the wrong Dixon in 88, t
    I was thinking about Lee the other day. For a **** player he really was ****ing brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was thinking about Lee the other day. For a **** player he really was ****ing brilliant.
    Everyone was shīt back then, though. There used to be a ripple of applause whenever someone trapped a ball successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Saying you think they will challenge but won't win it is a total oxymoron. If you think they'll challenge, by definition it means you think there's no reason why they can't win it.
    I'm not sure. After all, Leicester City themselves were widely felt to be putting up a decent challenge, although nobody thought they would actually win it until they actually did.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

If Nigel used his right foot there would be a standing ovation
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm not sure. After all, Leicester City themselves were widely felt to be putting up a decent challenge, although nobody thought they would actually win it until they actually did.
    Right, but it was only once they had won it that we knew they had challenged for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Right, but it was only once they had won it that we knew they had challenged for it.
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    If Nigel used his right foot there would be a standing ovation
    Derby County 1989
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Derby County 1989
    You mean Wimbledon surely

You mean Wimbledon surely
    Yes, George quickly knocked that sort of show-boatery out of him.