Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Approximately 18 months ago I, World's End Stella, went on an extensive youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You mean Wimbledon surely
    sorry yes... and Sheff Wed away in a league cup match (think he played RB in that game)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Again, in your mind the only difference between the two clubs is that they have a great manager and we have a bad one.

If you'd just said that Veng should have done a bit better in the league at some point or two in recent years then probably no-one would disagree with you.
    Again, this is not true, I never said Wenger is a bad manager. The difference between the two clubs is that they have more money than us (although I don't think that is as meaningful as some people suggest), they have a better manager than we do (although Wenger is still a good manager, I have never said otherwise), they have a culture/structure at their club (like most big clubs) where success is rewarded and failure punished (unlike our club where the manager can pretty much do whatever he wants with no repercussions) and most importantly of all, they have hope.

There is no logical analysis that leads me to believe that Wenger can win the league with his existing methods nor is there any reason to believe he will ever change. It is for this reason that I believe he should go.

Now try and represent what I said correctly, next time.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Again, this is not true, I never said Wenger is a bad manager. The difference between the two clubs is that they have more money than us (although I don't think that is as meaningful as some people suggest), they have a better manager than we do (although Wenger is still a good manager, I have never said otherwise), they have a culture/structure at their club (like most big clubs) where success is rewarded and failure punished (unlike our club where the manager can pretty much do whatever he wants with no repercussions) and most importantly of all, they have hope.

There is no logical analysis that leads me to believe that Wenger can win the league with his existing methods nor is there any reason to believe he will ever change. It is for this reason that I believe he should go.

Now try and represent what I said correctly, next time.
    Reading between the lines, you seem to be saying that Ramsey is a useless, welsh ****

Pokster
    Sheff Weds was won with Nigels left foot and the keepers hands
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Pokster
    Sheff Weds was won with Nigels left foot and the keepers hands
    Cripes I must be getting I was even at the game (getting squashed in the leppings lane end)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

On the back of today's BBC Gossip column and a recommendation from that Bundesliga watching pervert, SW, I have spent 5 minutes watching Leon Goretzka play football and I can confirm that he is exactly the player we need at Arsenal.
    Finally I get recognition from my peers.

Hold on.

Quote Originally Posted by viva prat vegas View Post
    pokster
    sheff weds was won with nigels left foot and the keepers hands
    this is so clearly a sodd post it must be you!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    this is so clearly a sodd post it must be you!
    Good work la!

Busted.

I do impressions
    10 characters? Pile of cund.