Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh for the record.Last night's University Challenge

Oh for the record.Last night's University Challenge

I obtained a record breaking score of 11 questions correct.Albert fúcking Einstein,me

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I obtained a record breaking score of 11 questions correct.Albert fúcking Einstein,me
    In one GK sitting or the whole show?

Do they have an Irish edition then Curly?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    In one GK sitting or the whole show?
    Oh the whole show.I'm not a weirdo

Last week one of them was a transer. I'm sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Last week one of them was a transer. I'm sure of it.
    By which I assume you mean one of them was a man or a woman. How is this news?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    A man who thought he was a woman. Surely the mentally ill should be placed in medical accomodation and treated with electric shocks and drugs until they are no longer a danger to society, not sent to university?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A man who thought he was a woman. Surely the mentally ill should be placed in medical accomodation and treated with electric shocks and drugs until they are no longer a danger to society, not sent to university?
    There was one a while back on Only Connect. Massive big fecker he was. Towered over his mum and dad, but was dressed in a floral print frock and called himself Daisy or some such.

Needless to say, it was very, very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Do you sense that the worm is just - finally - starting to turn on this business? People seem to me to be starting to say 'Hang on a mo. This is all a load of bòllocks, isn't it?' in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There was one a while back on Only Connect. Massive big fecker he was. Towered over his mum and dad, but was dressed in a floral print frock and called himself Daisy or some such.

Needless to say, it was very, very funny.
    I got a five-pointer on Only Connect last week - I was proud of that. Finally a use for German
    First clue was:

Excess weight gained due to emotional overeating

could only be ridiculous things German has a word for but English doesn't