Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Mugabe situation is all a bit amusing

This Mugabe situation is all a bit amusing

He's like one of those people who keep turning up for work, following a period of garden leave.
    I mean, is he waiting for some type of cheque ? or, as I suspect, he's too senile to understand what's going on.

Either way, what if the bloke at parliaments door casually tells him to fark off and wheels him back outside, or takes him for a long drive into the bush. You have to wonder if they'd even send out a search party.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He's like one of those people who keep turning up for work, following a period of garden leave.
    I mean, is he waiting for some type of cheque ? or, as I suspect, he's too senile to understand what's going on.

Either way, what if the bloke at parliaments door casually tells him to fark off and wheels him back outside, or takes him for a long drive into the bush. You have to wonder if they'd even send out a search party.
    To be honest, I think they’d have happily just waited for him to die if it hadn’t been for his missus and her succession planning.

They can't fúck him off out of it without it appearing legal, lest South Africa or China object.

From the recent footage, I'm not sure he knows how to put his underpants on the right way these days, let alone run a country.

From the recent footage, I'm not sure he knows how to put his underpants on the right way these days, let alone run a country.
    He's an African president 7
    I don't think running the country is in their remit

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They can't fúck him off out of it without it appearing legal, lest South Africa or China object.
    Come on, if a 90-something year old man were to 'pass away peacefully in his sleep' , who would object?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Come on, if a 90-something year old man were to 'pass away peacefully in his sleep' , who would object?
    Not her majesty judging by her face in those anniversary pictures.

Good luck to him imo

Got to say he’s made me a bit of $$$

The 100 trillion dollar note i bought for £2 is now worth 75 to 85 US

Imagine if it all turns around? Bitcoin can F off lol #FiatAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    He's an African president 7
    I don't think running the country is in their remit
    So putting it into a Football perspective. A sort of, black Sepp Blatter, so to speak.