Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DrivingWIMB: Do you always indicate just before you take an exit on a roundabout

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I thought your day came a while back with the Ray Houghton goal and all that?

I thought the whole thing was over and done with and we were all friends again?
    Oh I suppose we could call the whole thing quits.You did, after all, take Eamonn Holmes off our hands

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I can at least understand why sometimes people think it unnecessary. The problem is that it then becomes a habit. If you allow people to use discretion as to where and when they bother to indicate you are always going to get some **** who regularly makes bad, inconsiderate and potentially lethal decisions.

So it is best to just do it all the time.
    It's just reflex for me. After all, it's important for your own welfare, too. If you've got some idiot up your arse and you're going to slow down and turn, you need to let the prick know in plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Oh I suppose we could call the whole thing quits.You did, after all, take Eamonn Holmes off our hands
    He was like a Rottweiler puppy or something, c. Quite appealing when he was young, but we had no idea he was going to get so big and eat us out of house and home!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was like a Rottweiler puppy or something, c. Quite appealing when he was young, but we had no idea he was going to get so big and eat us out of house and home!
    It averted a curry chip famine here don't you know

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    It averted a curry chip famine here don't you know
    We've had thaose nice lads Eammon Andrews, Dave Allen and Terry Wogan. We never got your Gay Byrne though.

What's wrong with Gay Byrne?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We've had thaose nice lads Eammon Andrews, Dave Allen and Terry Wogan. We never got your Gay Byrne though.

What's wrong with Gay Byrne?
    I always imagine Gay Byrne sitting at home wondering why he never got the call for England and it never occurring to the silly cünt that it might be the fact that HE'S CALLED FÜCKING GAY*!!!

*NTTAWWI

I always imagine Gay Byrne sitting at home wondering why he never got the call for England and it never occurring to the silly cünt that it might be the fact that HE'S CALLED FÜCKING GAY*!!!

*NTTAWWI
    Odd though, isn't it? You'd imagine in the 70sand 80s the BBC would have been gagging to wallpaper him in huge checques, whilst RTE were paying him in Guinness and a quarter of aul' Howie's pig dat he's going to shlaughter nixt week like.

*NTTAWWI
    My sister has hired a male nanny who is Gay Byrne's grandson - FACT

He is not Gay - at least he isn't called Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Odd though, isn't it? You'd imagine in the 70sand 80s the BBC would have been gagging to wallpaper him in huge checques, whilst RTE were paying him in Guinness and a quarter of aul' Howie's pig dat he's going to shlaughter nixt week like.
    They had Wogan and Val Doonican, Dave Allen and Eammon Andrews - they may just have felt their Irish quota was filled.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    My sister has hired a male nanny who is Gay Byrne's grandson - FACT

He is not Gay - at least he isn't called Gay
    He's gay. Trust me here.