Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DrivingWIMB: Do you always indicate just before you take an exit on a roundabout

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    so that other road users know your intention and know - for instance - whether or not they can emerge safely or are you subhuman filth who deserves summary roadside execution?

Asking for a friend.
    Yes, of course.

However, taking a chap's indicating as carte blanche to pull out in front of him is simply asking for an embarrassing and potentially expensive collision.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Personally I place zero faith in any person's indicators.This is why I have never once had a car accident.Apart that time time Sir Charlie almost killed me but I don't like to talk about
    You're still holding that agin me, I suppose. It's not like the Irish have a history of maintaining grudges or harking back to ancient incidents.

Oh.

so that other road users know your intention and know - for instance - whether or not they can emerge safely or are you subhuman filth who deserves summary roadside execution?

Asking for a friend.
    I always do, or at least try to remember to.

Essentially I am a considerate road user and I am always in mind of Luke 6:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're still holding that agin me, I suppose. It's not like the Irish have a history of maintaining grudges or harking back to ancient incidents.

Oh.
    I'm actually beginning to doubt it happened.As Bonaparte said "“History is a set of lies agreed upon.”

Asking for a friend.
    Yes, of course. Why wouldn't you? You would have to be some kind of massive ****.

The arsehole turning right at a mini roundabout who doesnt bother signallling wants ****ing stabbing.

I'm actually beginning to doubt it happened.As Bonaparte said "“History is a set of lies agreed upon.”
    Yeah, but that is loser talk isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yeah, but that is loser talk isn't it.
    No no,as everyone knows our day will come.Mind you it's been 800 fúcking years so should be anytime now really

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, of course. Why wouldn't you? You would have to be some kind of massive ****.

The arsehole turning right at a mini roundabout who doesnt bother signallling wants ****ing stabbing.
    Well that's what I'd have said, yes. However, some people seem to think it's an optional extra.

Well that's what I'd have said, yes. However, some people seem to think it's an optional extra.

I can at least understand why sometimes people think it unnecessary. The problem is that it then becomes a habit. If you allow people to use discretion as to where and when they bother to indicate you are always going to get some **** who regularly makes bad, inconsiderate and potentially lethal decisions.

So it is best to just do it all the time.

No no,as everyone knows our day will come.Mind you it's been 800 fúcking years so should be anytime now really
    I thought your day came a while back with the Ray Houghton goal and all that?

I thought the whole thing was over and done with and we were all friends again?