Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The glw is demanding *gulp* vegetarian food one night a week.

I like to eat vegetarian food a few times each week as lunch, work days you understand – falafel, chickpea curry, veg moussaka etc.

Generally I find it very tasty and filling, I presume it to be healthy and wholesome and without wanting to resort to lazy clichés it doesn’t have clean you out the next day, which is nice.

Pasta as has been suggested or a nice home made pizza. There are many very decent options.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I like to eat vegetarian food a few times each week as lunch, work days you understand – falafel, chickpea curry, veg moussaka etc.

Generally I find it very tasty and filling, I presume it to be healthy and wholesome and without wanting to resort to lazy clichés it doesn’t have clean you out the next day, which is nice.

Pasta as has been suggested or a nice home made pizza. There are many very decent options.
    Sick, sick bástard.

You disgust me.

I haven't had one single vegetable since last Christmas dinner.Which,obviously, is plenty

My feeling about vegetarian food is that it's fine just as long as I'm not conscious of eating vegetarian food. So a lovely daal with chapatis or a nice pasta with basil and tomatoes is great. However, the minute I start to feel like I'm eating vegetarian food, sadness and ennui weigh upon my soul and I crave meat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I haven't had one single vegetable since last Christmas dinner.Which,obviously, is plenty

Remarkable, c. Presumably, Guinness keeps your bowels open?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed.Nature at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is Guinness not a vegetable either?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Clearly not. If it were, c wouldn't drink it, would he? QED

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So far her suggestions include 'stir-fry' and, God help us, 'vegetable lasagne'.

What the hell do I do now?
    Baked potato and cheese - chips on the side optional

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I believe a lot of brewers use isinglass as a processing aid.

Not sure about Guinness. That may piss on the chips of a few vegan/veggie beer drinkers..
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”