Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The glw is demanding *gulp* vegetarian food one night a week.

The glw is demanding *gulp* vegetarian food one night a week.

So far her suggestions include 'stir-fry' and, God help us, 'vegetable lasagne'.

What the hell do I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So far her suggestions include 'stir-fry' and, God help us, 'vegetable lasagne'.

Pasta is the only sane option*. This is quite a good standby when I have to indulge vegetarians.

https://goodfood.uktv.co.uk/recipe/l...lone-piccante/

* Actually, telling her to fück right off and that if she wants to eat that slop then she can cook it herself is the only sane option, but you're not going to do that, you uxorious fellow, you.

Schweinehaxe
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It'll be joss sticks next Sir C
    You seem to have broken her.I suspect the Captain Beefheart tipped her over the edge

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pasta is the only sane option*. This is quite a good standby when I have to indulge vegetarians.

https://goodfood.uktv.co.uk/recipe/l...lone-piccante/

* Actually, telling her to fück right off and that if she wants to eat that slop then she can cook it herself is the only sane option, but you're not going to do that, you uxorious fellow, you.
    I'll give that a go, ty

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Schweinehaxe
    Mrs C is a remarkably perspicacious and observant person*, r. I'm not sure she's going to be easy to convince that Schweinhaxe is, in fact, vegetarian.

*For a bird

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    It'll be joss sticks next Sir C
    You seem to have broken her.I suspect the Captain Beefheart tipped her over the edge
    No drugs, no fags, no booze, now vegetarian food. What happened to my life?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mrs C is a remarkably perspicacious and observant person*, r. I'm not sure she's going to be easy to convince that Schweinhaxe is, in fact, vegetarian.

*For a bird
    I suppose I could give her the Kartoffelnsalat and the 'Kraut.

I'll give that a go, ty
    Other options are things like meze or tapas, where you can do a mix of vegetable and meat dishes so people can pick and choose. She can eat falafel, while you munch away on delicious, cumin and garlic-infused lamb.

Why does she want to do this again? Is it health or tree-hugging?

No drugs, no fags, no booze, now vegetarian food. What happened to my life?
    Come 2030 you'll be the mad cat man