Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The glw is demanding *gulp* vegetarian food one night a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mrs C is a remarkably perspicacious and observant person*, r. I'm not sure she's going to be easy to convince that Schweinhaxe is, in fact, vegetarian.

*For a bird
    Yes, I see. My ain wife even thinks baked beans is not a vegetable
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So far her suggestions include 'stir-fry' and, God help us, 'vegetable lasagne'.

What the hell do I do now?
    If you're gonna go Veggie, I strongly recommend this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Every-Grain.../dp/140880252X

You can pick up all the staple ingredients at the Chinese supermarket next to Bang Bang Oriental Food Court.

Did you chaps ever make it there? They now have a dedicated bar area...

Other options are things like meze or tapas, where you can do a mix of vegetable and meat dishes so people can pick and choose. She can eat falafel, while you munch away on delicious, cumin and garlic-infused lamb.

Why does she want to do this again? Is it health or tree-hugging?
    Health. Health health health, always the health. I have to eat 6 enormous tablets before my dinner every day. One is extract of pomegranate for blood pressure. One is extract of some nonsense for prostate cancer. One is some stuff for joints or something.

Where will it end?

Health. Health health health, always the health. I have to eat 6 enormous tablets before my dinner every day. One is extract of pomegranate for blood pressure. One is extract of some nonsense for prostate cancer. One is some stuff for joints or something.

Where will it end?
    In the arms of sweet Death eventually. Best put your foot down now before it gets serious.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

You can pick up all the staple ingredients at the Chinese supermarket next to Bang Bang Oriental Food Court.

I'm sure it's terribly good, but I simply refuse to take someone called 'Fuchsia Dunlop' seriously, m.

And so deprived of sex you are reduced to encouraging the cat to play with

No drugs, no fags, no booze, now vegetarian food. What happened to my life?
    your winkie.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Balls to going veggie.

What about jewfood? I could give her latkes, pickled cucumbers and chopped liver. Hold the chopped liver.

Mmm chopped liver, it's years since I had chopped liver.

Where will it end?
    Is she having a mid-life crisis, do you think? That one where you realise that you definitely are actually going to die and start going a bit mad with the health?

Is she having a mid-life crisis, do you think? That one where you realise that you definitely are actually going to die and start going a bit mad with the health?
    Quite possibly. The trouble is I've already suffered through my mid-life crisis. Why must I suffer another?

Quite possibly. The trouble is I've already suffered through my mid-life crisis. Why must I suffer another?
    Because, old chap, I believe it was in the wedding vows.