Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So a British explorer goes missing in the New Guinea jungle and, while

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Quite. the potentially xenophobic ****s.

Now this ... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3690311.html

oh my days.
    There is only one thing left for decent people to do, i. Yes, our only recourse is to all kneel together and lift our voices in prayer.

"Dear Lord, please send upon your children here on earth a Great Rain and a Flood to wash away the filth which humanity has become. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Quite. the potentially xenophobic ****s.

Now this ... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3690311.html

oh my days.

The best thing is that the trans lobby has left itself absolutely no intellectual wriggle room on this one. Once you decide that biology and physiology do not define identity, you are logically fůcked.
    Last edited by Burney; 11-21-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There is only one thing left for decent people to do, i. Yes, our only recourse is to all kneel together and lift our voices in prayer.

"Dear Lord, please send upon your children here on earth a Great Rain and a Flood to wash away the filth which humanity has become. Amen."
    The thing is, there have always been mad people. Once, we locked them away and/or laughed at them - that was bad. Then we tried to treat them and make them better - that was good. Now, however, we've decided it's a good plan to take the poor, lunatic bástards at their own valuation - that is itself utterly insane.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I'd be more inclined to give it a swerve because of all the wee bitey fúckers
    Chain-smoking is your friend here, C.

Welcome back, by the way.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Chain-smoking is your friend here, C.

Welcome back, by the way.
    Thank you r,only gentleman on here

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Thank you r,only gentleman on here
    What a pair of bummers.

What a pair of bummers.
    Just living my life as the Good Lord asked sc
    As Jebus said in the garden of Get Sesame "love thy neighbour and chill the fúck"

What a pair of bummers.
    There's nowt wrong with it, between old friends and good chums.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

More importantly...how on Earth did Rugby League become the national sport of PNG?

It’s like finding out cricket is the “national” sport of a group of African pigmies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    More importantly...how on Earth did Rugby League become the national sport of PNG?

It’s like finding out cricket is the “national” sport of a group of African pigmies.
    Australians, we must assume. League's much bigger than union in Oz.

Besides, I doubt they're able to put together a decent cricket strip there, so what option did they have?