Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Nigella is a mere shadow of her former self.

Nigella is a mere shadow of her former self.

And last night she cooked, God help us, vegan food.

It's all over for Nigella. Finished. Done. She is our domestic Goddess no longer.*

*She never was, it was always Delia really, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

It's all over for Nigella. Finished. Done. She is our domestic Goddess no longer.*

I've always thought her food was shít, tbh.

Did she really show us how to cook pasta with anchovies, tomatoes and garlic? Do people still need to be told how to cook a bang-average basic pasta dish?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've always thought her food was shít, tbh.

Did she really show us how to cook pasta with anchovies, tomatoes and garlic? Do people still need to be told how to cook a bang-average basic pasta dish?
    You just know that all her food tastes of burnt olive oil.

People who fry things in olive oil are misguided, I believe.

You just know that all her food tastes of burnt olive oil.

People who fry things in olive oil are misguided, I believe.
    Fried food should taste of itself, not of the oil in which it's cooked. A neutral oil is always best.

I also believe duck fat cooked chips are wrong for the same reason. All you get is a chip that tastes of duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fried food should taste of itself, not of the oil in which it's cooked. A neutral oil is always best.

I also believe duck fat cooked chips are wrong for the same reason. All you get is a chip that tastes of duck.
    Point of order chief. Duck fat chips with the confit de canard are just the job. Otherwise, I'm inclined to agree.

Point of order chief. Duck fat chips with the confit de canard are just the job. Otherwise, I'm inclined to agree.
    Sure. When roasting duck is also the only time I roast potatoes with duck fat. The rest of the time, lard is best due to being largely flavourless. Even beef dripping is too strongly flavoured imo.

Are you trying to poke Herbs with a pointy stick again, sc?

And he'll only mention her lady garden again.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Are you trying to poke Herbs with a pointy stick again, sc?

And he'll only mention her lady garden again.
    I thought of him last night, frantically thrashing away at his pathetic excuse for a todger, trying to stir the spark of life in the ruined old member, only for Nigella's new sylph-like form to leave him disappointed and bereft.

I thought of him last night, frantically thrashing away at his pathetic excuse for a todger, trying to stir the spark of life in the ruined old member, only for Nigella's new sylph-like form to leave him disappointed and bereft.
    I haven't seen her show, but an image search reveals that she has very efficiently packaged her boobages. Good career decision imo.