Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There's bloke on BBC2 right now claining that Brexit will be a precursor to genocide

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I'm not one for racial generalisations but you know who are mad fúckers? Lithuanians
    I know a chap who married a Lit (or whatever they call themselves). He finds the vodka drinking whenever her friends and relatives visit extremely difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All those pseudoscandis are mental. Finns especially. Mad like the cheese.
    I rather like Finns. Easily my favourite nordics, at least. They're quirky, stoic and largely unsmiling when sober, but actually have a very good, dry (if bleak) sense of humour. They're good fun to get naked and drink with.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I rather like Finns. Easily my favourite nordics, at least. They're quirky, stoic and largely unsmiling when sober, but actually have a very good, dry (if bleak) sense of humour. They're good fun to get naked and drink with.
    Look, anyone you get naked and drink with is going to be fun. Even Germans. (Not Poles though).
    Last edited by Sir C; 11-21-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Look, anyway you get naked and rink with is going to be fun. Even Germans. (Not Poles though).
    In Helsinki, there's a place called the mummotunneli ('Granny tunnel'), which is basically just a street full of bars where ladies of a maturer vintage are basically there for the taking if one is of a mind. Good fun.

In Helsinki, there's a place called the mummotunneli ('Granny tunnel'), which is basically just a street full of bars where ladies of a maturer vintage are basically there for the taking if one is of a mind. Good fun.
    Now you're talking my language, b. Should I ever find myself adrift in Helsinki I will most certainly avail myself of such a granny.

Now you're talking my language, b. Should I ever find myself adrift in Helsinki I will most certainly avail myself of such a granny.
    You barely have to try. They hurl themselves at one, bless 'em.

Great drinkers and racing drivers - not necessarily two things you think would go together. And some quite lovely women (possibly even the grannies)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Great drinkers and racing drivers - not necessarily two things you think would go together. And some quite lovely women (possibly even the grannies)
    They're not actual grannies, to be fair. They range in age from about 35-50.

They're not actual grannies, to be fair. They range in age from about 35-50.
    :booksticket:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    :booksticket:
    Isn't it about a tenner a pint?
    :cancelsticket: