Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There's bloke on BBC2 right now claining that Brexit will be a precursor to genocide

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Counter intuitively, I'd actually have more chance of surviving under the yoke of the Allans than white supremacists. The latter tend to go easy on you so long as you give yourself over to Allanism, whereas Nazis just want us out of the gene pool.
    Plus, you're already circumcised and don't really drink, so you've less to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Counter intuitively, I'd actually have more chance of surviving under the yoke of the Allans than white supremacists. The latter tend to go easy on you so long as you give yourself over to Allanism, whereas Nazis just want us out of the gene pool.
    You wouldn't be able to embrace the allanism, you haven't the beard for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Not a day goes by without some **** throwing bricks through some poor bastárds window B
    Hmmm. It seems like all that irrational hatred needs an outlet now that you're no longer killing one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. It seems like all that irrational hatred needs an outlet now that you're no longer killing one another.
    To be fair a lot of their graffitti is quite entertaining with it's utter thickness."Packies out" "fúck all mosslems" particular favourites.

Not a day goes by without some **** throwing bricks through some poor bastárds window B
    You could always stop doing it c

To be fair a lot of their graffitti is quite entertaining with it's utter thickness."Packies out" "fúck all mosslems" particular favourites.
    Harsh on Packie Bonner, I feel.

Still better than Darren Randolph, you reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You could always stop doing it c
    Fúck 'em LA
    Coming over here fixing our smart phones

I'm not one for racial generalisations but you know who are mad fúckers? Lithuanians

I'm not one for racial generalisations but you know who are mad fúckers? Lithuanians
    All those pseudoscandis are mental. Finns especially. Mad like the cheese.