Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This aircraft collision over the Rosthchild estate.

This aircraft collision over the Rosthchild estate.

Is Lord Jacob Rosthchild dead or not? I presume not, despite being 'feared dead' for a while after the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is Lord Jacob Rosthchild dead or not? I presume not, despite being 'feared dead' for a while after the crash.

You're not going to start blaming a conspiracy of international Jewry for stuff, are you, a?

sad seens that you didn't say plane
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You're not going to start blaming a conspiracy of international Jewry for stuff, are you, a?
    Good Dark Lord, no.

Anti-semitism is the anti-imperialism of fools! The Illuminati is not a Zionist plot!

Just a bit Zi-curious, that's all.

Good Dark Lord, no.

Anti-semitism is the anti-imperialism of fools! The Illuminati is not a Zionist plot!

Just a bit Zi-curious, that's all.
    George Soros and Goldman Sachs: nothing to do with Judaism imo.

There used to be a fine all day breakfast available at the airfield café 'The Blue Max', back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There used to be a fine all day breakfast available at the airfield café 'The Blue Max', back in the day.
    Sir Charlie makes shock "I am a pilot" post for the benefit of anyone who hasn't been here for 10 years and didn't know

(I'm giving 100-1 on you'll respond with contain cruel barbs about jobbies and u-bends).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Sir Charlie makes shock "I am a pilot" post for the benefit of anyone who hasn't been here for 10 years and didn't know

(I'm giving 100-1 on you'll respond with contain cruel barbs about jobbies and u-bends).
    Not at all. He's just kindly advising us of a good place to go for a hearty brekky next time we're near Wycombe. If it's still there.

Not at all. He's just kindly advising us of a good place to go for a hearty brekky next time we're near Wycombe. If it's still there.
    ty a. I should add that I was last there sometime in the 1990s, so my advice isn't exactly up to date.

What are you his little plaything now? Has he offered to take you up in his little Chipmunk with a promise of a go on the 'joystick'?