Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I know this won’t do anything to improve my reputation as an effete, middle class

I know this won’t do anything to improve my reputation as an effete, middle class

Joo-boy, but I really do suffer horribly at this time of year from dry, chapped hands. I'd go so far as to say that it really does affect my quality of life.

Can any other raging queers recommend a miracle cure?

Hand cream
    To go with your lip balm
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Joo-boy, but I really do suffer horribly at this time of year from dry, chapped hands. I'd go so far as to say that it really does affect my quality of life.

Really? Do you spend a lot of time outdoors? Or are you simply too, erm, mean to turn your central heating on?

Oh, dear. Does your boyfriend complain that it chafes when you wànk him off*?

Fûckssake! Men are supposed to have dry, coarse, calloused hands, m.

Hand cream! Jesus wept.

*NTTAWWI
    Last edited by Burney; 11-20-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, dear. Does your boyfriend complain that it chafes when you wànk him off*?

Fûckssake! Men are supposed to have dry, coarse, calloused hands, m.

Hand cream! Jesus wept.

*NTTAWI
    Good lord - that could well have been Herbs writing that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Good lord - that could well have been Herbs writing that
    Even a stopped clock's right twice a day, la Besides, I didn't mention Nigella Lawson's fanny, which h definitely would have done in this context.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Even a stopped clock's right twice a day, la Besides, I didn't mention Nigella Lawson's fanny, which h definitely would have done in this context.
    Of course - I simply had to look twice at the avatar

If you want to obviate your reputation as a soft handed fop you need to stop

sucking cocks m (and start loudly lauding Nigella's stupendously hairy fanny of course).