Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How did we get to a point in history when Morrissey is a voice of reason

How did we get to a point in history when Morrissey is a voice of reason

Oh, I say! Shots fired.

"In many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person who is considered a victim is merely disappointed."

Tin helmet time for Moz, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I say! Shots fired.

"In many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person who is considered a victim is merely disappointed."

"Throughout the history of music and rock 'n' roll there have been musicians who slept with their groupies," he said, while clarifying that he was not one of them.

"If you go through history, almost everyone is guilty of sleeping with minors. Why not throw everyone in jail right away?"

So, everyone except Moz?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I say! Shots fired.

That sentence is perhaps a little strong and will get him into trouble.

Obviously, he is right but.....

He makes some fair points, though starting a sentence with "I hate rape... But" is not going to do him any favours

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    "If you go through history, almost everyone is guilty of sleeping with minors. Why not throw everyone in jail right away?"

So, everyone except Moz?
    so, when is the allegation against Morrissey surfacing, I wonder
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”