Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this pikey bincat I rescued which likes to run up me

So this pikey bincat I rescued which likes to run up me

in order to perch on my shoulder... yesterday he sprinted from the floor to my shoulder as usual but failed to notice that I was naked, so I endured deeper puncture wounds than usual, one of which went straight into the big blue vein on my winkle. If by some miracle I achieve tumescence I'll bleed out

Does anyone want to buy a cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    in order to perch on my shoulder... yesterday he sprinted from the floor to my shoulder as usual but failed to notice that I was naked, so I endured deeper puncture wounds than usual, one of which went straight into the big blue vein on my winkle. If by some miracle I achieve tumescence I'll bleed out

A spot of discipline might be needed.

GLWTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A spot of discipline might be needed.

GLWTP
    Yes, I must learn to wear appropriate clothing when he's awake

It puts me in mind of 'The Cat's Revenge', by Claude Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It puts me in mind of 'The Cat's Revenge', by Claude Balls
    Please don't mention balls, you'll give him ideas.

Please don't mention balls, you'll give him ideas.
    I now have an image of him swinging by his claws from your clockweights while you hop around the room shouting 'OOYAH, ME PLUMS!' and similar.

It really is most amusing.

Why were you playing with your cat naked? I accept I dont really want to know the answer, its more a rhetorical question

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Why were you playing with your cat naked? I accept I dont really want to know the answer, its more a rhetorical question
    I wasn't playing with him. I was standing in the kitchen enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I wasn't playing with him. I was standing in the kitchen enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Hang on. Were you sitting down?

I've sat on those seats, for god's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Cats are usually naked, p.