Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So farewell then, Charles Manson. 83 was a decent innings.

So farewell then, Charles Manson. 83 was a decent innings.

Interesting thing that people tend to forget is that he never actually killed anyone himself.

I mean he was still clearly a loon and a bad egg, but never actually got his hands dirty, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Interesting thing that people tend to forget is that he never actually killed anyone himself.

I mean he was still clearly a loon and a bad egg, but never actually got his hands dirty, as it were.
    Neither did Hitler... apart from himself of course
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Do we know if he sexually exploited the women who succombed to his strage charm? We must judge him according to his sexual shenanigans, against which the odd murder is a mere bagatelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do we know if he sexually exploited the women who succombed to his strage charm? We must judge him according to his sexual shenanigans, against which the odd murder is a mere bagatelle.
    He deffo shagged all his Manson family birds (wasn't there one called Squeaky?), but according to all the reports, they all reeked like the filthy hippies they were (and were doubtless unkempt in the lady areas), so rather him than me, tbh.

He deffo shagged all his Manson family birds (wasn't there one called Squeaky?), but according to all the reports, they all reeked like the filthy hippies they were (and were doubtless unkempt in the lady areas), so rather him than me, tbh.
    They use to send him nude photos of themselves when he was in prison, as well. Even after all that had happened.

You'd have to say that as psychopathic, deranged little hippies go, Manson was quite the chick magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Neither did Hitler... apart from himself of course
    Given his lengthy service as a front-line infantryman on the Western Front (including some of the biggest battles of the war such as the Somme), I'm prepared to bet he probably did kill one or two people.

Given his lengthy service as a front-line infantryman on the Western Front (including some of the biggest battles of the war such as the Somme), I'm prepared to bet he probably did kill one or two people.
    Not murder during wartime......

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not murder during wartime......
    But b said Manson never killed anyone and you said neither did hitler ... no one said murder

B wins

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But b said Manson never killed anyone and you said neither did hitler ... no one said murder

B wins
    I will give him that victory...... I will return

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

B wins
    To be honest, I think both of them would have been fairly tiresome company. However, I think Hitler would have smelled better and had better drugs.