Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's wes I feel most sorry for.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I hear he did have a rather good game.

By my calculations this should mean he will get a 3 or 4 month injury within the next 2-3 weeks.
    That's just desperation, now. You've embarrassed yoruself p.

I hear he did have a rather good game.

By my calculations this should mean he will get a 3 or 4 month injury within the next 2-3 weeks.
    I saw the first 30 minutes or so and then the highlights on MOTD. He was average, so quite a step up from all the other performances he's put in over the past 4-5 years that we're now meant to forget about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's just desperation, now. You've embarrassed yoruself p.
    I was commenting wryly on the unfortunate tendency of the welshman to get an injury just as he appears be picking up a bit of form.

I mean, I am not happy about it.

I was commenting wryly on the unfortunate tendency of the welshman to get an injury just as he appears be picking up a bit of form.

I mean, I am not happy about it.
    Just to be clear - you define 'picking up a bit of form' as playing reasonably well in one game that your team completely controlled after having been pretty much sh1t the entire season including one notable game where you were so bad that you got substituted at halftime and MOTD did a special bit on what a complete and utter c*nt you are?

Wow, easy to please and Peter are two things I never would have put together.