Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We will be cruelly eviscerated by Harry Kane,

We will be cruelly eviscerated by Harry Kane,

the fat tongued, salivating mong-sounding genius who is Roy of the Rovers in material form.

Our defeat will signify that the power shift our rivals have prayed for these past three decades is now complete and they will have dominion over us for the next twenty years at least.

The disgusting parasitic goblin Kronky will keep the old french tit where he is, delivering nothing but profit without glory. Consequently the hordes of post 'Fever Pitch' dilettantes who infested our club will gradually return to cricket and rugby and no-one will take their place leaving vast swathes of the ArabBowl empty though the the attendance figures announced at each game will remain above 60,000.

We are lost, we can never go home

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    the fat tongued, salivating mong-sounding genius who is Roy of the Rovers in material form.

Our defeat will signify that the power shift our rivals have prayed for these past three decades is now complete and they will have dominion over us for the next twenty years at least.

The disgusting parasitic goblin Kronky will keep the old french tit where he is, delivering nothing but profit without glory. Consequently the hordes of post 'Fever Pitch' dilettantes who infested our club will gradually return to cricket and rugby and no-one will take their place leaving vast swathes of the ArabBowl empty though the the attendance figures announced at each game will remain above 60,000.

We are lost, we can never go home
    I chuckle at folk saying that if we lose badly, it'll be the end of Wenger. There is no end. Not for another ten years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I chuckle at folk saying that if we lose badly, it'll be the end of Wenger. There is no end. Not for another ten years at least.
    Unless the Eternal Footman should slip an arm around the old tit's shoulder of course (God forgive me for harbouring such thoughts).

strong Line up for us

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    strong Line up for us
    ****, Spurs have kick off!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'