Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I want us to consider the repercussions if we lose on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He is the bástard child of Mike Riley and Shaitan.

He hates us.
    I don't know this Shaitan blade.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don't know this Shaitan blade.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SPb8CYF4o4

I think he is the one who gets an assist here - the goal where Mike Dean celebrates

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SPb8CYF4o4

I think he is the one who gets an assist here - the goal where Mike Dean celebrates
    I don’t mean to be obtuse but as you may know I personally don’t pay a lot of attention to who is the ref on a given day, I would with 100% certainty struggle to recount who was referee on a given day in the past.

This celebratory skip aside is there much evidence of a vendetta as such, or is it mere incompetence which spans all clubs?

I know he does like to award pens so hopefully it will be us tomorrow, Lacazette to make it 3-1. For us.

I don’t mean to be obtuse but as you may know I personally don’t pay a lot of attention to who is the ref on a given day, I would with 100% certainty struggle to recount who was referee on a given day in the past.

This celebratory skip aside is there much evidence of a vendetta as such, or is it mere incompetence which spans all clubs?

I know he does like to award pens so hopefully it will be us tomorrow, Lacazette to make it 3-1. For us.
    He is crooked. Him and his dad Riley.

FACT.

I think PSRB's post doesn't do the injustice justice sw
    Most pens agin - Us
    Least pens awarded - Us
    No idea why Sir Charlie is blaming Zlatan tbh

I think they are all mostly incompetent / crooked.

Then again it's a tough gig with cheaty players and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I think PSRB's post doesn't do the injustice justice sw
    Most pens agin - Us
    Least pens awarded - Us

No idea why Sir Charlie is blaming Zlatan tbh
    You see this is the statistical analysis I craved.

I went to a Quantitative Analysis lecture at the Poly once you know. Literally once, realised there and then the grave error my Careers Teacher had made.

You see this is the statistical analysis I craved.

I went to a Quantitative Analysis lecture at the Poly once you know. Literally once, realised there and then the grave error my Careers Teacher had made.
    Long hours of study is the key

Yes, there is an instance where he peels away, arms outstretched in an attempt to join in with the Spurs celebrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Yes, there is an instance where he peels away, arms outstretched in an attempt to join in with the Spurs celebrations.
    Against Villa. His defenders claim that the arms are outstretched from his 'play-on' decision a moment before, and his joyous wheeling away is in celebration of his correct decision.

I think there was a second little jump when they scored against us at the Lane though.