Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Muagabe behaving like an awkward tenant. I think the army will have

Muagabe behaving like an awkward tenant. I think the army will have

to pop a cap in the old ****'s head after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Just depends what the wiley chinee wants, h. They are firmly in control of the situation. As they are in much of east and central Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just depends what the wiley chinee wants, h. They are firmly in control of the situation. As they are in much of east and central Africa.
    Slanty eyed devils to a man c. When they rule us all we can expect nothing but cruelty and barbarity. I have studied the Boxer rebellions and Opium Wars in great detail* and have been appalled at the duplicitous and treacherous nature of the chinee.

*I've read Flashman and the Dragon

Slanty eyed devils to a man c. When they rule us all we can expect nothing but cruelty and barbarity. I have studied the Boxer rebellions and Opium Wars in great detail* and have been appalled at the duplicitous and treacherous nature of the chinee.

*I've read Flashman and the Dragon
    I've seen 'em h. Out there in Africa. All over the shop. Living a=in their enclaves, treating the locals like shít. It's like the British Empire without the good bits. (Muscular christianity and gin.)

I've seen 'em h. Out there in Africa. All over the shop. Living a=in their enclaves, treating the locals like shít. It's like the British Empire without the good bits. (Muscular christianity and gin.)
    Our only chance is if the russkie takes against them and they become embroiled in a big dust up with us acting as puppet masters

As long as they leave the elephants alone I'm good with that

They are in charge of the northern end of O'Connell Street / Parnell Street also. Some are even referring to it as Chinatown, in Dublin ffs!!!!

Probably not even Chinese half of them but who needs accuracy at times like this.

I used go into a Paddy Powers up there and the place would be swarming with them, like bees.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    They are in charge of the northern end of O'Connell Street / Parnell Street also. Some are even referring to it as Chinatown, in Dublin ffs!!!!

Probably not even Chinese half of them but who needs accuracy at times like this.

I used go into a Paddy Powers up there and the place would be swarming with them, like bees.
    And this will be their downfall Steve as every chinee man is an inveterate and unrepentant gambler.