Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone of you gone down the Smart Home/Alexa/Google Home route yet?

Anyone of you gone down the Smart Home/Alexa/Google Home route yet?

Looked into it and just to get an Amazon Echo plus lighting for the kitchen would set me back over £500!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Looked into it and just to get an Amazon Echo plus lighting for the kitchen would set me back over £500!!

I can't turn the fúcking TV on any more.

Technology can now officially fúck off. Enough is enough!

Decided against it when I heard they listen to you and feed your conversations back to Amazon. :tinfoilhat:

All thon new fangled malarkey is the work of Beelzeebub P
    Try switching tv channel without a remote,fúcking Far Eastern technological manufacturing bástards.Just you wait,in 10 years time good luck turning the heating off if you can't find the remote.Every light in the house on and your mammy shouting I'm not made of fúcking money,you know

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Decided against it when I heard they listen to you and feed your conversations back to Amazon. :tinfoilhat:
    It makes you wonder why Amazon would want to listen to hours of you pleading for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It makes you wonder why Amazon would want to listen to hours of you pleading for sex.
    So they can sell me sex robots, obviously! Durrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I can't turn the fúcking TV on any more.

Technology can now officially fúck off. Enough is enough!
    I have 3 remotes plus the Xbox One X controller. It's getting silly now.......actually my kids have 4 plus the Xbox in the playroom

So they can sell me sex robots, obviously! Durrr!
    I saw one of those on TV. It looked rather toothsome.

I want me a chinawoman one.

I have that problem with Google. It know where I am and keeps asking me for a review. I now open Google Maps and it has pinned everywhere I have been. It has started telling me the preferred route to work and then back home, Monday to Friday.

When will it end?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I have that problem with Google. It know where I am and keeps asking me for a review. I now open Google Maps and it has pinned everywhere I have been. It has started telling me the preferred route to work and then back home, Monday to Friday.

When will it end?
    I don't like the fact it tells me where I've parked the car, how the hell did it know I even drove there!