Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone of you gone down the Smart Home/Alexa/Google Home route yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I don't like the fact it tells me where I've parked the car, how the hell did it know I even drove there!
    I take an absurd pleasure anytime my phone tells me how long my journey to work will be and I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO WORK, YOU INTERFERING LITTLE CVNT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I take an absurd pleasure anytime my phone tells me how long my journey to work will be and I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO WORK, YOU INTERFERING LITTLE CVNT!!
    I'm actually going to go the Gene Hackman route in thon fillum with yer man innit

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Looked into it and just to get an Amazon Echo plus lighting for the kitchen would set me back over £500!!

No, but then I am not sure what it is. The kitchen lighting thing makes me think it is not like Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I'm actually going to go the Gene Hackman route in thon fillum with yer man innit
    You're going to be a smelly, unshaven, wretch of a man living in a steel cage.

Would we notice the difference?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    You're going to be a smelly, unshaven, wretch of a man living in a steel cage.

Would we notice the difference?
    I was thinking more of the blowing **** up stuff tbh

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I was thinking more of the blowing **** up stuff tbh
    Again, how is that different from normal
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Again, how is that different from normal
    Touché my friend