Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tracks for a running playlist please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, I'm entirely at a loss.
    The wife of Northern Ireland defender Corry Evans has apologised - after she posted a racist tweet about the Romanian referee in last night’s play-off defeat to Switzerland.

Ovidiu Hategan awarded a penalty for handball in their 1-0 loss, a decision that has been widely criticised.

Lisa Evans says she let her emotions take over - and would never condone racism.

The original tweet from Evans’s account read: “Romanian gypsy c*nt!!! And to actually think Northern Ireland has probably homed one of his smelly relatives!! Ungrateful twát!! Anyway onwards and upwards. #GAWA”.

The tweet was deleted and her account was briefly taken down.

No idea what GAWA means

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    And what's he doing running anyway? Surely the only reason for running is if the feds are after you?
    He's decided to live forever. So far so good, apparently.

It's got Drums

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The wife of Northern Ireland defender Corry Evans has apologised - after she posted a racist tweet about the Romanian referee in last night’s play-off defeat to Switzerland.

Ovidiu Hategan awarded a penalty for handball in their 1-0 loss, a decision that has been widely criticised.

Lisa Evans says she let her emotions take over - and would never condone racism.

The original tweet from Evans’s account read: “Romanian gypsy c*nt!!! And to actually think Northern Ireland has probably homed one of his smelly relatives!! Ungrateful twát!! Anyway onwards and upwards. #GAWA”.

No idea what GAWA means
    Classy chick. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's decided to live forever. So far so good, apparently.
    Tomorrow night I can have a glass of wine with my dinner.

I am looking forward to tomorrow night.

The Bee Song by Arthur Askey

You can do the wing actions with your arms as you run along
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Classy chick. Nice.
    Spat me water out first time I saw it.

In with both feet from the off but the follow up on the relatives just set’s her on a new level.

I expect similar action from Mrs Ramsey or Xhaka now on Saturday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

No idea what GAWA means
    Green and White army, I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Green and White army, I would imagine.
    Fear maith a Pheadar.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Oh ok then.Chariots of Fire .Think just how fúcking cool you will look running in slow motion
    Geniune LOLs, which was awkward at work.