Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I'm a bit confused here, I must admit.

Well I'm a bit confused here, I must admit.

I think that the dorty big lezza who looks like a bloke but is women's officer is claiming to have been terrorised by the girly-looking boy called Lily for not being sufficiently positive about people who like to look like members of the opposite sex.

I think that's it, anyway

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ee-resign.html
    Last edited by Burney; 11-16-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think that the dorty big lezza who looks like a bloke but is women's officer is claiming to have been terrorised by the girly-looking boy called Lily for not being sufficiently positive about people who like to look like members of the opposite sex.

That's not a real lesbonian, I know that for certain. I've seen 'em in movies, they're pretty and they wear plastic appendages attached with straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's not a real lesbonian, I know that for certain. I've seen 'em in movies, they're pretty and they wear plastic appendages attached with straps.
    Yes, but now you've made me think of that one in a state of undress with a strap-on and now my winkle has disappeared inside my body cavity.

Seriously, though: given that most butch lezzas seem to absolutely hate blokes, why do they want to look like us?

I struggled to understand who was male /female, straight/gay gender neutral in all of that
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I had a conversation with Mrs Curly t'other night in regard to this subject.She is convinced it is literally something in the water that is turning people transygayandrogynousy whilst I think it's a fashion/fad

I find it incredible that these utter wrong-uns have permeated the very workings of local government.
    The 0.5% setting out legislation that the rest of us will presumably all go along with, because we've created a society where we're all terrified of calling a useless c**t... well, a useless c**t, I suppose.

But hey, Just as long as we're all clapping along merrily in the LGBT boat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I had a conversation with Mrs Curly t'other night in regard to this subject.She is convinced it is literally something in the water that is turning people transygayandrogynousy whilst I think it's a fashion/fad
    Oddly I had a conversation with Mrs SW on the whole sexual harassment thing just last weekend.

While both in agreement that it was getting out of hand she put forward the notion that not one female she knows won’t at some point in their life have been “harassed”, the pinching of a bum, the accidental though maybe deliberate brushing of a breast.

Now the match was on, the one in Copenhagen, so she wasn’t getting my full attention but I did tell her to dry her eyes and to move on. Fair number of her mates are absolute munters so any buttock or breast contact can only have been as a result of a chap stumbling, spinning on his back while throwing shapes.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oddly I had a conversation with Mrs SW on the whole sexual harassment thing just last weekend.

While both in agreement that it was getting out of hand she put forward the notion that not one female she knows won’t at some point in their life have been “harassed”, the pinching of a bum, the accidental though maybe deliberate brushing of a breast.

Now the match was on, the one in Copenhagen, so she wasn’t getting my full attention but I did tell her to dry her eyes and to move on. Fair number of her mates are absolute munters so any buttock or breast contact can only have been as a result of a chap stumbling, spinning on his back while throwing shapes.
    wee Babycham of harden the fúck up

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I struggled to understand who was male /female, straight/gay gender neutral in all of that
    I think Burney is a male lesbian from what I can gather

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think Burney is a male lesbian from what I can gather
    Aren't we all LA,aren't we all