Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man who discovered Lewandowski, Dembele, Aubameyang is set to join Arsenal

Red face Man who discovered Lewandowski, Dembele, Aubameyang is set to join Arsenal

Can we take those players instead?

Stable door, horse, etc

Amazing how he "discovered" these players. You think people might have noticed Lewandowski before since he was a full international when he was signed, as was Kagawa, Milan clearly never noticed Aubameyang was on their books for three years and Dembele was undiscovered despite being the most hyped teenager in French football

I expect a from our doc
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Amazing how he "discovered" these players. You think people might have noticed Lewandowski before since he was a full international when he was signed, as was Kagawa, Milan clearly never noticed Aubameyang was on their books for three years and Dembele was undiscovered despite being the most hyped teenager in French football
    facts, facts, facts...... stop being a chip pisser, that's my job
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Stable door, horse, etc
    He may bring a time machine with him which allows us to go back and hire him just when he is on the cusp of finding said players.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He may bring a time machine with him which allows us to go back and hire him just when he is on the cusp of finding said players.
    He can just bring Aubemayang with him

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He can just bring Aubemayang with him
    I would rather he brought Pulisic and Weigl, we will even give Reus a contract but will pay no fee given his injury record.

You can keep your Aubameyangs for Red, he loves the fella that scores the goals.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would rather he brought Pulisic and Weigl, we will even give Reus a contract but will pay no fee given his injury record.

You can keep your Aubameyangs for Red, he loves the fella that scores the goals.
    Pulisic was superb against Bayern - would have him. Saw some fella on a recently trying to make out that Reus was just a German Theo Walcott (a Bayern fan obviously)