Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I reached the end of the Civil. War documentary. THe Confederacy lost. I knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    You don't move your hips and have a grope at the missus when your hear Let's Get It On?
    You can't see the alleyway when Dorothy Moore sings Dark End Of The Street?
    You don't tap your foot when you hear You Can't Hurry Love?
    You don't hear violins when Smokey sings?*

* I can only apologise
    Nope. All ****ing terrible as far as I am concerned. You Cant Hurry Love is just Phil Collins to me.

I am sticking with Van Morrison and I am happy with it. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Nope. All ****ing terrible as far as I am concerned. You Cant Hurry Love is just Phil Collins to me.

I am sticking with Van Morrison and I am happy with it. Cheers!
    Good man,that's the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Meh. It was as easy as ABC.
    That's a bit lamé.

Good man,that's the ticket.
    He's going to hell. You know that, don't you

I suppose it's like our Civil War as described by 1066 And All That, whereby the Cavaliers were wrong but romantic, while the Roundheads were right but repulsive.

Same goes for the Confederacy and the Union.

Also, the Outlaw Jesse Wales was Confederate, so that'll do for me.
    And the Dukes of Hazzard

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's going to hell. You know that, don't you
    Of course,One can only show someone the light and they can either embrace it or be fúcked by a 7 donged devil for evermore

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    And the Dukes of Hazzard
    I would definitely have seceded for Daisy Duke in her prime.

Of course,One can only show someone the light and they can either embrace it or be fúcked by a 7 donged devil for evermore
    Look, don’t hold it against p. He can’t help the fact that he just hates the blacks, can he?

Look, don’t hold it against p. He can’t help the fact that he just hates the blacks, can he?
    He's worse than that. He claims to be a Bruce fan, then he goes to a gig and ... *gulp* criticises it.

To put that into context, the only people I have ever heard criticise a Bruce Springsteen show are peter and Ian Harvey.

The prosecution rests.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's worse than that. He claims to be a Bruce fan, then he goes to a gig and ... *gulp* criticises it.

To put that into context, the only people I have ever heard criticise a Bruce Springsteen show are peter and Ian Harvey.

The prosecution rests.
    Sometimes he ****ing sucks.... it isn't my fault.

He likes to mix it up and never do the same gig twice. That means some of the gigs feature almost exclusively his ****test songs. I respect that, I just dont particularly enjoy it.

He is one of those artists that makes you suffer for his art. Anyone who has to stand there and listen to a ten minute version of Twist and Shout is suffering, even if they refuse to believe it.

You and your ilk are so blinded by faith that he cant fart without you going online to try and find a bootleg of it.

I wont take the blame for your inability to distinguish between negativity and critical thought.