Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I reached the end of the Civil. War documentary. THe Confederacy lost. I knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You have honestly never stood there, 8 minutes into Twist and Shout, or Detroit Medley, or that ****ING Lulu bull****, and thought 'he could have done Used Cars AND My Father's House in the time he was wasted on this'........??

Then you need help. Great can always be better.

Would it kill the ****ing **** to do Racing in the Street more than once ever 100 ****ing gigs?????

Now I need to have a lie down....
    Yes, you need a lie down my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's worse than that. He claims to be a Bruce fan, then he goes to a gig and ... *gulp* criticises it.

To put that into context, the only people I have ever heard criticise a Bruce Springsteen show are peter and Ian Harvey.

The prosecution rests.
    To be fair, I’d probably criticise it, too.

Mind you, I’d never dream of going in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He’s a fůcking miserable black man.
    I was in and around his company when he vomited red wine all over Ronnie Wood's WHITE suede jacket.I can tell you a rolling stone gathered some morrison that night

That's a bit lamé.
    I said, 'That's a bit lamé.' Perhaps you didn't notice the first time?

Yes, but that's because you have no soul and don't recognise or appreciate beautiful art, not because you're possessed by evil.

We were sort of hoping it was like Phil Spector and it didn't happen tbh

I did, but felt that my multi-layeredABC effort got too little love, so wasn’t prepared to give any out.

One of the reasons fans keep going back to see him live again and again is that the first ten times you are very unlikely to hear any of the good songs. I got lucky on one tour where he did full album shows otherwise I would be 7 gigs in and still waiting to hear, arguably, any of his ten greatest songs.

But you cant say anything to see these people. Even the merest suggestion of making a change or two is seen as blasphemy.

I see Peter as the anti-Jorge of this board
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    one of the reasons fans keep going back to see him live again and again is that the first ten times you are very unlikely to hear any of the good songs. I got lucky on one tour where he did full album shows otherwise i would be 7 gigs in and still waiting to hear, arguably, any of his ten greatest songs.

But you cant say anything to see these people. Even the merest suggestion of making a change or two is seen as blasphemy.

the power of christ compels you! Out foul demon of hell! Out i say!