Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I reached the end of the Civil. War documentary. THe Confederacy lost. I knew it!

I reached the end of the Civil. War documentary. THe Confederacy lost. I knew it!

Incredibly sad.

Leaving aside the whole slavery/KKK/despicable racism at the very root of its society and economy, you have to sympathise with the South. The accents are fantastic, the names are cooler, the beards are better.

The union can go **** itself. Sherman was a **** and Grant a boring *******. Bobby Lee, on the other hand, was a proper ****ing dude.

Hurrah for Dixie! (Aside from the slavery bit)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Incredibly sad.

Leaving aside the whole slavery/KKK/despicable racism at the very root of its society and economy, you have to sympathise with the South. The accents are fantastic, the names are cooler, the beards are better.

The union can go **** itself. Sherman was a **** and Grant a boring *******. Bobby Lee, on the other hand, was a proper ****ing dude.

Stax over Motown innit

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Stax over Motown innit
    Both ****e.

I will stick Van Morrison, thank you very much.

Incredibly sad.

Which Channel? Can I download it through the Sky box catchup?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Which Channel? Can I download it through the Sky box catchup?
    I watched it on Netflix. Its pretty old, was made in 1990. Its the Ken Burns one.

Both ****e.

I will stick Van Morrison, thank you very much.
    Good God man.You're sick and I suggest you attend A&E posthaste

Good God man.You're sick and I suggest you attend A&E posthaste
    I am a little bit racist (unintentionally) when it comes to music. Virtually everything I like is by a white man. I cant help it.

I dont even like Hendrix.

I am a little bit racist (unintentionally) when it comes to music. Virtually everything I like is by a white man. I cant help it.

I suspect you have no soul P and alas are damned to burn for eternity.Hard lines.

I suspect you have no soul P and alas are damned to burn for eternity.Hard lines.
    I hate soul music, if that is what you mean. Its ****. If that is having a soul I will happily burn in hell with some decent tunes.

You know that the official Best Pop Song Of All Time is The Ronettes 'Be My Baby', don't you?

That's science, mate.