Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I reached the end of the Civil. War documentary. THe Confederacy lost. I knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look, don’t hold it against p. He can’t help the fact that he just hates the blacks, can he?
    I don't think he realises Van Morrison is basically a black man in all but skin colour

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look, don’t hold it against p. He can’t help the fact that he just hates the blacks, can he?
    And women. I dont like any music made by women.

I cant think of any gays either.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I don't think he realises Van Morrison is basically a black man in all but skin colour
    Yeah but he is good.

Like C Thomas Howell?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Like C Thomas Howell?
    And Tom jones apparently, according to some nutter on a Louis THeroux episode.

When you look at Tom it doesnt appear that ridiculous.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yeah but he is good.
    Preaching to the converted mate.Seen the auld bastárd in concert 20-30 times

Preaching to the converted mate.Seen the auld bastárd in concert 20-30 times
    when he sings that stuff it sounds convincing. Probably just because I love the fact that you can hear just hear the accent in there a lot of the time.

I love Rod Stewart's voice but he has sung some god awful ****e over the years. I will still give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Sometimes he ****ing sucks.... it isn't my fault.

He likes to mix it up and never do the same gig twice. That means some of the gigs feature almost exclusively his ****test songs. I respect that, I just dont particularly enjoy it.

He is one of those artists that makes you suffer for his art. Anyone who has to stand there and listen to a ten minute version of Twist and Shout is suffering, even if they refuse to believe it.

You and your ilk are so blinded by faith that he cant fart without you going online to try and find a bootleg of it.

I wont take the blame for your inability to distinguish between negativity and critical thought.
    You need help. Urgent help. If no help is available, at least ask to be physically restrained before you harm yourself or innocent members of the public. I will try to arrange an exorcism, though God knows what variety of hellish demon will be puked from the remnants of your blackened soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You need help. Urgent help. If no help is available, at least ask to be physically restrained before you harm yourself or innocent members of the public. I will try to arrange an exorcism, though God knows what variety of hellish demon will be puked from the remnants of your blackened soul.
    You have honestly never stood there, 8 minutes into Twist and Shout, or Detroit Medley, or that ****ING Lulu bull****, and thought 'he could have done Used Cars AND My Father's House in the time he was wasted on this'........??

Then you need help. Great can always be better.

Would it kill the ****ing **** to do Racing in the Street more than once ever 100 ****ing gigs?????

Now I need to have a lie down....

He’s a fůcking miserable black man.