Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have to be honest, this made me laugh.

I have to be honest, this made me laugh.

Besides, their sausage rolls are bloody good.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new...ll/?ref=twtrec

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I thought Greggs would be a place that I wouldn't like.
    But I have to say it's tremendous value and not bad at all.

I still miss benjys though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I thought Greggs would be a place that I wouldn't like.
    But I have to say it's tremendous value and not bad at all.

I still miss benjys though.

Do you have any good Polski Skleps near you, Pat? Some of them have interesting selections of cold meats. I popped into one in Edgware on my way back from watching Barnet on Saturday and came out with some tasty sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

That is tremendously blasphemous.Well done all involved

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Do you have any good Polski Skleps near you, Pat? Some of them have interesting selections of cold meats. I popped into one in Edgware on my way back from watching Barnet on Saturday and came out with some tasty sausage.
    I've always wanted to go into that one on the Balls Pond Road called Smak, to ask if they have any smak.

No where I used to live there was one.
    There is a TFC which is nice* they have different stuff from around the world.
    If you go a bit further up to Winchmore Hill it must have been an Italian area at some point there is an old fashioned Italian cake and ice cream shop. and around the corner an old school Italian deli.

I am not sure the Italian connection to the area I can't find any info.

*Different

If you go a bit further up to Winchmore Hill it must have been an Italian area at some point there is an old fashioned Italian cake and ice cream shop. and around the corner an old school Italian deli.

*Different
    Oh, that deli is fantastic. THe cannolis are heavenly. I used to live just over the road from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've always wanted to go into that one on the Balls Pond Road called Smak, to ask if they have any smak.
    I might Czech that one out.

I go in for the beers. Zywiec, Warka, even Lech if desperate. Not entirely convinced by the meats.

*Different
    I went to Winchmore Hill when doing the walk all the way down Green Lanes. It was an old drovers road going through all the greens (Palmers Green, Duckets Green, Wood Green etc) where the animals would be able to have their final few meals on their way into town.