Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have to be honest, this made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I go in for the beers. Zywiec, Warka, even Lech if desperate. Not entirely convinced by the meats.
    Yep, I drink those too. Haven't decided* which ones I prefer yet.

*Can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yep, I drink those too. Haven't decided* which ones I prefer yet.

*Can't remember.
    I drank them all draft in Poland and there the Zywiec was definitely my favourite. In cans and bottles here I am not so sure.

The only one the supermarkets out here have is Tyskie which is not great. It appears to be the Fosters of Polish beer.

Oh is that why it's so cheap? And I thought I was being all 'world' by

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I drank them all draft in Poland and there the Zywiec was definitely my favourite. In cans and bottles here I am not so sure.

The only one the supermarkets out here have is Tyskie which is not great. It appears to be the Fosters of Polish beer.
    drinking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    drinking it.
    It isn't bad, it is just definitely not as nice as the other ones.

I went to Winchmore Hill when doing the walk all the way down Green Lanes. It was an old drovers road going through all the greens (Palmers Green, Duckets Green, Wood Green etc) where the animals would be able to have their final few meals on their way into town.
    Jesus fúcking Christ A.

Whole way to Newington Green was it?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Jesus fúcking Christ A.

Whole way to Newington Green was it?
    Yep, then walked home from there. That was the time I had a wee in that Supermarket you built. We've walked all of the ancient roads out of/into London now. Old Kent Road to Kent. Uxbridge Road to Uxbridge. Edgware Road to Edgware etc.

Yep, then walked home from there. That was the time I had a wee in that Supermarket you built. We've walked all of the ancient roads out of/into London now. Old Kent Road to Kent. Uxbridge Road to Uxbridge. Edgware Road to Edgware etc.
    I used to struggle with the walk from my flat on Grand Parade to the Queens Head pub.

Thankfully the old 29 bus was hop-on hop-off.

*FREE TRAVEL*