Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is reg around?

Is reg around?

Are the nutters in Zanu PF who have turned against their maniac boss as crazy as him or mentaller? That is the question.

Also, who dunnit, the CIA or Putin?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are the nutters in Zanu PF who have turned against their maniac boss as crazy as him or mentaller? That is the question.

I think the only thing that is clear is that Emmerson is the Mnangagwa

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think the only thing that is clear is that Emmerson is the Mnangagwa
    Yes, one wonders whether Tsvan, Stanvi, Tsgvang, bóllocks Morgan is pleased with events...

Yes, one wonders whether Tsvan, Stanvi, Tsgvang, bóllocks Morgan is pleased with events...
    This bodes well:

Mr Mnangagwa, 75, who was long seen as a bridge between the governing Zanu (PF) and Zimbabwe’s shadowy intelligence and military operatives, served time in prison, endured torture and narrowly avoided execution before independence in 1980, before joining Mr Mugabe in exile in Mozambique as his special assistant.

He is most notorious, and feared, for his part in orchestrating — as Zimbabwe’s spymaster — a crackdown on rivals in the south carried out in the late 1980s by the North Korean-trained Fifth Army brigade. Thousands of civilians were killed. He denied any role in the massacres and blamed the army.

If the rumours are true, the Clowns In America have their hands full at the moment trying to avoid being dismantled and blown up by the POTUS.

Not that I dare to believe it, of course, but it's what JFK would have wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    This bodes well:

Mr Mnangagwa, 75, who was long seen as a bridge between the governing Zanu (PF) and Zimbabwe’s shadowy intelligence and military operatives, served time in prison, endured torture and narrowly avoided execution before independence in 1980, before joining Mr Mugabe in exile in Mozambique as his special assistant.

He is most notorious, and feared, for his part in orchestrating — as Zimbabwe’s spymaster — a crackdown on rivals in the south carried out in the late 1980s by the North Korean-trained Fifth Army brigade. Thousands of civilians were killed. He denied any role in the massacres and blamed the army.
    Hmm, so by the standards of African politicians we'd describe him as a moderate, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If the rumours are true, the Clowns In America have their hands full at the moment trying to avoid being dismantled and blown up by the POTUS.

Not that I dare to believe it, of course, but it's what JFK would have wanted.
    I expect he's seen the Jason Bourne movies and has decided it's time the CIA was brought under control.

wd the donald.

It hardly matters, does it? These places all go to sh1t in the end anyway. The new lot will be as bad as or worse than the old sooner or later.

Basket case, innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It hardly matters, does it? These places all go to sh1t in the end anyway. The new lot will be as bad as or worse than the old sooner or later.

Basket case, innit.
    I don't see why it shouldn't be as successful as Rwanda or Tanzania or Zambia, tbh. Not exactly Singapore, of course, but, you know. OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Basket case, innit.
    TIA, I believe is the phrase