Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gnocchi and chips for lunch.....

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You could have asked for a loaf of sliced white...
    “Do you have any wheaten bread?”

Quote: The Irish man in the queue in front of us at the breakfast buffet in whatever hotel in Mexico we were in, mid 90s.

I was so overcome with a sense of national pride I am surprised a mass sing along of A Nation Once Again did not immediately ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's not really irony, though, is it? It's just more than one potato-based product in the same meal.
    ah, yes..... technically, you would be correct but if you knew these chaps you might see it differently. You see, they consider themselves part of the gastronomic intelligentsia so, when I pointed out the detail, it didn't really register with any of them.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

That actually sounds pretty good. If you swapped the mozzarella for reblochon and took out the tomato sauce and put in some sliced onions, you'd basically have a tartiflette pizza.

Good lord. A tartiflette pizza.
    Someone's already come up with it.

Tartiflette-Pizza.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    ah, yes..... technically, you would be correct but if you knew these chaps you might see it differently. You see, they consider themselves part of the gastronomic intelligentsia so, when I pointed out the detail, it didn't really register with any of them.
    Ah, right. Now we're getting a wee bit ironic alright.

Someone's already come up with it.

Tartiflette-Pizza.jpg
    Same establishment:

Superfood €13.50

Baby Spinach, Sweet Potato, Roast Mixed Nuts, Goats Cheese, Mozzarella (1,2,4,10)

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Now when I say normal I clearly mean hugely deviant fúckers probably working in HR or the likes.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    What were you thinking?
    Way too many carbs, you fat basterd.

Zinger Burger pour moi