Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Gnocchi and chips for lunch.....

  1. #1

    Gnocchi and chips for lunch.....

    What were you thinking?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    What were you thinking?
    Potatoes twice?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    What were you thinking?
    This is fine work. Triple carbing. Not as good as Lasagne and chips, though.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Potatoes twice?
    Three members of my team come back with lunch. All three had Gnocchi and chips. I pointed out the irony, they did not believe me.....
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is fine work. Triple carbing. Not as good as Lasagne and chips, though.
    I quite like chips on pizza.
    Something I've only seen in Italy which shocked me at first as I thought they were all a bit obsessed with maintaining certain food standards.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Three members of my team come back with lunch. All three had Gnocchi and chips. I pointed out the irony, they did not believe me.....
    I would like to try this.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Three members of my team come back with lunch. All three had Gnocchi and chips. I pointed out the irony, they did not believe me.....
    It's not really irony, though, is it? It's just more than one potato-based product in the same meal.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I quite like chips on pizza.
    Something I've only seen in Italy which shocked me at first as I thought they were all a bit obsessed with maintaining certain food standards.
    I've always wondered at people who order chips with a kebab. How can anyone, having consumed a doner, still feel the need for chips as well?

  9. #9
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've always wondered at people who order chips with a kebab. How can anyone, having consumed a doner, still feel the need for chips as well?
    shirley this is what doner meat and chips was invented for.

    full doner kebab AND chips is simply madness.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's not really irony, though, is it? It's just more than one potato-based product in the same meal.
    Maybe Irishony?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •