Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mamma Mia Italy gone

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good. Italy invariably stink up any tournament with which they are involved with their negative, cynical and invariably dreary toss.
    Are those the tournaments which you always say you never watch????
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

By the way, g showed me a picture of Moses asleep on your lap. The size of him! And the fluff!
    Yuuuge! He's grown bigly. He's bigger than the other two, and the size of his paws suggest he'll end up like a medium sized dog. The fluffy tail and ear tufts, together with his habit of chirruping like a bird, suggest that there's some Maine Coon in him, in which case he'll be an absolute whopper.

Interestingly he views v and I simply as ladders which grant access to shoulders, and runs up us without warning. The interface of cat claws and human skin is... unfortunate. I will send you a photo of my undraped wife to illustrate the point.

He's awfully sweet. But undeniably ginger

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yuuuge! He's grown bigly. He's bigger than the other two, and the size of his paws suggest he'll end up like a medium sized dog. The fluffy tail and ear tufts, together with his habit of chirruping like a bird, suggest that there's some Maine Coon in him, in which case he'll be an absolute whopper.

Interestingly he views v and I simply as ladders which grant access to shoulders, and runs up us without warning. The interface of cat claws and human skin is... unfortunate. I will send you a photo of my undraped wife to illustrate the point.

He's awfully sweet. But undeniably ginger
    Gingosity is acceptable in cats in a way it can never be for humans, though. FACT.

...Oh, you actually did send me a picture of your undraped wife.

Are you sure it's just the cat doing that to her? You aren't getting a little...carried away, are you?

I hate to say it, but Cesc's one straight from kick-off after we'd just scored in 2009 holds a special place in my heart.
    That won was ****ing. marvellous.

Was it RvP who had just previously scored?

Pair of treacherous ****s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That won was ****ing. marvellous.

Was it RvP who had just previously scored?

Pair of treacherous ****s.
    Yup. He poked one inside the post, then Tottenham gave the ball away straight from kick-off and Cesc ran through and scored while Sky were still showing replays.

Yup. He poked one inside the post, then Tottenham gave the ball away straight from kick-off and Cesc ran through and scored while Sky were still showing replays.
    Found it

poor Eduardo...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Are those the tournaments which you always say you never watch????
    Rejoinder b, rejoinder!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Rejoinder b, rejoinder!
    I can't be arsed with the sheer tedium I'm afraid, h.

He's got his little idea in his head, has had his customary dig at me, so he's happy.

Who am I to intrude?

Gingosity is acceptable in cats in a way it can never be for humans, though. FACT.

...Oh, you actually did send me a picture of your undraped wife.

Are you sure it's just the cat doing that to her? You aren't getting a little...carried away, are you?
    Picture of his undraped wife! I think it somewhat churlish not to share b.

You don't suppose c and his glw have inadvertently acquired some kind of wild mountain cat do you?

I expect that even when c has lost an eye and and half the flesh on his face he'll still be billing and cooeing over the beast and telling everyone how sweeeeeeet it is - snakes with fur.

I can't be arsed with the sheer tedium I'm afraid, h.

He's got his little idea in his head, has had his customary dig at me, so he's happy.

Who am I to intrude?
    little dig??? You say you don't watch the tournament but then complain Italy are negative... how is that a dig???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar