Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I have returned from India with my bowels in full working order

So I have returned from India with my bowels in full working order

Ave some of that, Dutchie.

India - what a f*cking dump. Can Indians not actually plan anything? Every part of it seems to have grown organically and as a result you get a load of building sites, some rubbish others not, surrounded by a load of shanty shops, some rubbish, others not. Garbage everywhere, traffic everywhere, pollution everywhere. What a dump.

Lovely people all right, they seem very happy and genuine. Although how anyone can be happy living in that dump is beyond me, and quite why anyone would ever want to visit it given how many other wonderfully interesting and civilized parts of the world there are I will never understand.

Having said that, I quite enjoyed my trip and will look forward to returning to see the lovely people. India, less so.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

India - what a f*cking dump. Can Indians not actually plan anything? Every part of it seems to have grown organically and as a result you get a load of building sites, some rubbish others not, surrounded by a load of shanty shops, some rubbish, others not. Garbage everywhere, traffic everywhere, pollution everywhere. What a dump.

Lovely people all right, they seem very happy and genuine. Although how anyone can be happy living in that dump is beyond me, and quite why anyone would ever want to visit it given how many other wonderfully interesting and civilized parts of the world there are I will never understand.

Having said that, I quite enjoyed my trip and will look forward to returning to see the lovely people. India, less so.
    It is a ****hole, but an interesting one.

Yes, you're absolutely right, the sub-continent is an absolute dump and identifying this shows what a very special person you are. Congratulations.

Now I thought you said you were going to fúck off to Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, you're absolutely right, the sub-continent is an absolute dump and identifying this shows what a very special person you are. Congratulations.

Expressing an opinion makes someone special in your world? Actually, that explains quite a lot you strange, little Dutchie man.

My Spurs flirtation is investigatory at this point, only. This Saturday will be confusing, I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Do you mean "special" ?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Sounds like you ended up in one of the big cities?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Sounds like you ended up in one of the big cities?
    Two. Bombay and Bengaluru - both sh1tholes.

I stayed in a quite charming hotel called The Leela Palace in Bangalore, actually.

And your list of more beautiful stations than VT includes? Kipling's dad did the carvings on the inside.

But India is the Indians. Anyone who doesn't get it has no soul. Go and hang out with some sadhus or street kids. **** sight more fun that this backward little island. Can't wait to get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    And your list of more beautiful stations than VT includes? Kipling's dad did the carvings on the inside.

But India is the Indians. Anyone who doesn't get it has no soul. Go and hang out with some sadhus or street kids. **** sight more fun that this backward little island. Can't wait to get back.
    He favours 'resorts' in the UAE

Point of order though, just because we have an ignorant chav class (including immigrant Canadians) who are as thick as pigshít, describing 'this island' as 'backward' seems harsh.