Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All of which really says 'Ooh look at me! Pay attention to me!!! Please, PLEASE!'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

All of which really says 'Ooh look at me! Pay attention to me!!! Please, PLEASE!'

What a grade A attention seeking tw@t of the highest order. Typical mick imo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41964299

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Circa 2001 the company I worked for were pitching to set up some kind of online travel agency that Geldorf was funding. Our MD, a Cambridge grad with impeccable manners and a care for the people that worked for him, described him as an insufferable, egotistical, ignorant **** and withdrew from the whole process on the grounds that he would not wish to subject anyone else to this braying arsehole.

A deeply deeply unpleasant man.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

He was in the same cabin as me once on a flight from Bangkok to London.

He was a gobshíte foghorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He was in the same cabin as me once on a flight from Bangkok to London.

He was a gobshíte foghorn.

I have never met him but he looks and sounds like a ****.

Seems we have a consensus here...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I expect sw will be along in a minute to defend him. They stick together, that sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I expect sw will be along in a minute to defend him. They stick together, that sort.
    Nah, not me.

I was very disappointed to see this thread was not about me.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Nah, not me.

He was brought up a couple of doors down from my old man. And they both went to Blackrock.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I'd say there was never much doubt he was a cùnt. However apparently worthy the whole Live Aid business was, it was also clearly a massive ego trip for a pop star on the slide during which he treated a number of decent people very, very badly (Midge Ure has particular reason to be miffed, as I understand it). He then parlayed the profile he acquired from it into a very lucrative career whilst continuing to lecture everyone from his high horse.

I for one was quite glad when Michael Hutchence fùcked his wife up the arse, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'd say there was never much doubt he was a cùnt. However apparently worthy the whole Live Aid business was, it was also clearly a massive ego trip for a pop star on the slide during which he treated a number of decent people very, very badly (Midge Ure has particular reason to be miffed, as I understand it). He then parlayed the profile he acquired from it into a very lucrative career whilst continuing to lecture everyone from his high horse.

I for one was quite glad when Michael Hutchence fùcked his wife up the arse, tbh.
    I recently saw the mews flat in Notting Hill where she died. Apparently Geldof had threatened them repeatedly with, "Don't forget, I am above the law".