Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Since when did you have a beef with libruls? I thought you were strictly apolitical.
    And as for the self-proclaimed Glastonbury botherer daring to refer to anyone else as a hippy... the mind boggles at the front of it, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's an interesting point, mind. One wonders whether, back in the day, there was much fraternising between the English oppressor and the native colleen, and whether this planted a pernicious seam of Englishness within the sacred DNA of the Sons and Daughters of Eirrean.
    I would confidently say we have rode more of your chicks than vice versa.

Dirt bags I found.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THey speak Cypriot Greek, which is a bit different. Also, they dont refer to themselves as Greek. Greeks consider them GReek, they consider themselves Cypriots, or Greek Cypriots.

They can get rather touchy about this.

Anyway, the woman is ****ing thick, that was my point.
    It's all Greek to me.

Look mate, give it up, one half of 'em are bubbles and the other half paulines and that's just scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Since when did you have a beef with libruls? I thought you were strictly apolitical.
    Merely a descriptor A. I have no issue with any person's political beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I will cut your throat you hippy Liberal ****.
    Nice. I defend you, time and time again, and I get death threats.

Mind your tone, Sir....

It's all Greek to me.

Look mate, give it up, one half of 'em are bubbles and the other half paulines and that's just scientific fact.
    Are you trying to speak like a working class person?

It doesnt suit you....

Dirt bags I found.
    I beg your pardon? Are you referring to the Roses of England, the blushing maidens of old Blighty, as 'dirt bags'?

How would you like us to come over there and give you a good old oppressing again, hmm?

Dirt bags I found.
    How charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Are you trying to speak like a working class person?

It doesnt suit you....
    I am attempting to communicate with you in a language you will understand. In the same way that when I speak to a Frenchman I speak French, when I speak to a Paddy I grunt, when I speak to you I speak common.

I am attempting to communicate with you in a language you will understand. In the same way that when I speak to a Frenchman I speak French, when I speak to a Paddy I grunt, when I speak to you I speak common.
    Must get horribly confusing. Do you ever worry that the real you will simply disappear?