Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Well, technically, part of it is
    No, technically and really it isn't, at all. In fact the very idea of chasing exactly that is what precipitated the Turkis invasion of the Northern half.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, technically and really it isn't, at all. In fact the very idea of chasing exactly that is what precipitated the Turkis invasion of the Northern half.
    Be fair p, they're all bubbles at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The Irish aren’t enemies as such. They’re our idiot children who occasionally get hold of matches and set the fúcking house on fire.
    Jolly decent bunch in my experience. Even Sw's lot from the North are ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Be fair p, they're all bubbles at the end of the day.
    If you want to get technical, no, they are not. Cypriots are actually descended from Venetians and the vast majority of them are no more GReek than me or you. THey share a church but not DNA.

I dont care for the term bubbles, as mentioned here previously.

I mean, you wouldn't call SW a mic would you.....

If you want to get technical, no, they are not. Cypriots are actually descended from Venetians and the vast majority of them are no more GReek than me or you. THey share a church but not DNA.

They speak Greek though, and for Greeks, you get your ethnicity from the language you speak, not your jeans. At least the Cretans see it like that, and they aren't Greek DNA either.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fúcks sake, steady on B.
    It's an interesting point, mind. One wonders whether, back in the day, there was much fraternising between the English oppressor and the native colleen, and whether this planted a pernicious seam of Englishness within the sacred DNA of the Sons and Daughters of Eirrean.

I will cut your throat you hippy Liberal ****.

There's nothing offensive about bubbles, is there? It just rhymes. There's nothing pejorative about bubble and squeak, it's just a dish made from fried mashed potatoes and vegetables. Often cabbage, and traditionally leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I will cut your throat you hippy Liberal ****.
    Since when did you have a beef with libruls? I thought you were strictly apolitical.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They speak Greek though, and for Greeks, you get your ethnicity from the language you speak, not your jeans. At least the Cretans see it like that, and they aren't Greek DNA either.
    THey speak Cypriot Greek, which is a bit different. Also, they dont refer to themselves as Greek. Greeks consider them GReek, they consider themselves Cypriots, or Greek Cypriots.

They can get rather touchy about this.

Anyway, the woman is ****ing thick, that was my point.