Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm not sure that's how history works, to be honest. A man always has to do what he thinks is right; it's no good being a pussy about it.
    Yes. Especially when he's wrong.

Who exactly will be invading Iran anyway, and from where? Don't they have a rather more sophisticated air defence system than the usual hapless schmuck that gets pounded?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Who exactly will be invading Iran anyway, and from where? Don't they have a rather more sophisticated air defence system than the usual hapless schmuck that gets pounded?
    Oh, it's not a crime to be wrong; the crime is in not keeping your word.

Put it this way: It will not be a poorly prepared Delta Force crew in the middle of a sandstorm. I'm actually looking forward to the jamboree, but probably not as much as Mastercard is
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I;d bang it
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

a, you persistently underestimate the capabilities of what is - whether you like it or not - the greatest war machine this planet has ever seen.

If you seriously think Iranian air defences are a match for US military capability, you’re sadly mistaken. The only limiting factor on American military might is America itself.

be cool Berni, bueno here, hi

nic
    e evening etc...

im not a williams , honestQ!
    Last edited by barrybueno; 11-11-2017 at 12:35 AM.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    a, you persistently underestimate the capabilities of what is - whether you like it or not - the greatest war machine this planet has ever seen.

If you seriously think Iranian air defences are a match for US military capability, you’re sadly mistaken. The only limiting factor on American military might is America itself.
    I'm not saying they are a match. They might make enough difference though for that contradiction you refer to to come into play. It won't be as easy as Iraq. And consider that under a Republican leadership, especially this bloke, opposition gets to express itself in a way that doesn't happen under Democrat presidents, who get a free pass in war from what passes for the 'left' in US and European politics.

I am genuinely intrigued as to which country Iran would be invaded from though. Afghanistan? Watch yer back, guys. Iraq? they are Iran's ally now, thanks to 2003. Pakistan? yeah, right. Turkey? Can't see it. Azerbaijan perhaps.
    Last edited by Ash; 11-11-2017 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I love it when you talk dirty to us Americans, Burney. Yeah baby. War machine.

On the real, I am friends with someone who fought in Najaf, Fallujiah, one of them. He's a man acquainted with the use of deadly force.

So East' - did he use deadly force when he fired it up yer a'hole? .. When

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I love it when you talk dirty to us Americans, Burney. Yeah baby. War machine.

On the real, I am friends with someone who fought in Najaf, Fallujiah, one of them. He's a man acquainted with the use of deadly force.
    I was a boy living in Berlin, I met a soldier who described to me and a friend how he and his oppo were caught by a sniper in Belfast. He painted a terrifying picture of seeing the whole of his partner's shoulder explode like JFK's head in the Zapruder movie.

They were effectively pinned down with his partner crying and asking for his mother, and were both afraid of the very real prospect of being sniffed out and finished off by the sniper's people.

They were quickly rescued by an armoured vehicle and so lived to tell the tale. And the tale, by the way, was told not with any sense of derring-do or bombast, but with humility. The fella was impressing on us that combat was a deeply unpleasant business and he had been through three minutes of bleak, mortal terror before escaping .

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    #followthewhiterabbit
    I thought you were just being impishly mysterious, but when I came across it elsewhere today I had a look.

My word.

#QAnon