Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

and profound abhorrence of the woman (smirky smug **** she is) and would like an example of her stupidity to help me refine my loathing of her.

cheers

She wants UK taxpayer money to be sent directly to the occupied Golan Heights to support an Israeli hospital patching up Al-Qaeda affiliated jihadis, before sending them back into battle against the Syrian government.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    She wants UK taxpayer money to be sent directly to the occupied Golan Heights to support an Israeli hospital patching up Al-Qaeda affiliated jihadis, before sending them back into battle against the Syrian government.
    I don’t really have a problem with us supporting our strategic allies, tbf.

Besides, there’s a bigger game on in the Middle East right now, what with Saudi busy reforming and allying with Israel against Iran and Hezbollah.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Besides, there’s a bigger game on in the Middle East right now, what with Saudi busy reforming and allying with Israel against Iran and Hezbollah.
    I don't understand all this modern nonsense. Israel allied with Saudi Arabia? Supporting jihadists against Syria? Load of old cobblers, imo.

I want goodies, and I want baddies, and I want no confusion between the two.

I DEMAND GEOPOLITICAL MORAL CLARITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't understand all this modern nonsense. Israel allied with Saudi Arabia? Supporting jihadists against Syria? Load of old cobblers, imo.

It's just all about men in dresses, Sir C - probably best ignore it

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    and profound abhorrence of the woman (smirky smug **** she is) and would like an example of her stupidity to help me refine my loathing of her.

cheers
    Off the top of my head....she didnt know where Cyprus was and thought it was Part of Greece. She seemed to be under the impression that Essex was a Labour stronghold.

In a radio interview I recall her being taken to pieces by some dopey old codger who had called in about Tory plans for social care. She couldn't even trot out the same lines the rest of the party manage and then got quite aggressive about it.

In short, a thoroughly useless politician. To be fair, she might be very good at something else but she is ****ing **** at this, as evidenced by the hole she dug herself this week. Totally incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    She doesnt seem to know what the Foreign Office is. That's pretty thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

cheers
    THere was also a rather embarrassing exchange with Ian Hislop on Question Time regarding capital punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

When the strategic allies in question are head-chopping barbarian terrorists who wish to destroy us as much as whoever 'we' are trying to point them at, the phrase 'playing with fire' comes to mind.

Of course, 'we' have been playing with this particular petrol-soaked burning brand since 1979. Not surprising it keeps burning us, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Reality is more Game of Thrones than Hollywood, and always has been imo.