Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    When the strategic allies in question are head-chopping barbarian terrorists who wish to destroy us as much as whoever 'we' are trying to point them at, the phrase 'playing with fire' comes to mind.

Of course, 'we' have been playing with this particular petrol-soaked burning brand since 1979. Not surprising it keeps burning us, tbh.
    Yes, but currently those head-choppers are engaged in a massive internal struggle to reform, which has involved large numbers of the dissenting ruling elite being put under arrest and a couple of them who tried to flee having their aircraft shot down.

The current Saudi regime is something you really ought to be supporting, a.
    Last edited by Burney; 11-10-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't understand all this modern nonsense. Israel allied with Saudi Arabia? Supporting jihadists against Syria? Load of old cobblers, imo.

I want goodies, and I want baddies, and I want no confusion between the two.

I DEMAND GEOPOLITICAL MORAL CLARITY!
    Wheels within wheels, innit :tapsnose:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Off the top of my head....she didnt know where Cyprus was and thought it was Part of Greece. She seemed to be under the impression that Essex was a Labour stronghold.

In a radio interview I recall her being taken to pieces by some dopey old codger who had called in about Tory plans for social care. She couldn't even trot out the same lines the rest of the party manage and then got quite aggressive about it.

In short, a thoroughly useless politician. To be fair, she might be very good at something else but she is ****ing **** at this, as evidenced by the hole she dug herself this week. Totally incompetent.
    Well, technically, part of it is

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Reality is more Game of Thrones than Hollywood, and always has been imo.
    Nonsernse. We used to know who are enemies were, it was simple: Frogs, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Other Random Darlies, Krauts, Commies. Nothing simpler.

Now look. It's just a mess

Nonsernse. We used to know who are enemies were, it was simple: Frogs, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Other Random Darlies, Krauts, Commies. Nothing simpler.

Now look. It's just a mess
    *cough*

Tiocfaidh ar lá

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    *cough*

Tiocfaidh ar lá
    Yes, I covered you lot. "Frogs, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Other Random Darkies, Krauts, Commies. Nothing simpler."

Yes, I covered you lot. "Frogs, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Other Random Darkies, Krauts, Commies. Nothing simpler."
    The Irish aren’t enemies as such. They’re our idiot children who occasionally get hold of matches and set the fúcking house on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The Irish aren’t enemies as such. They’re our idiot children who occasionally get hold of matches and set the fúcking house on fire.
    Fúcks sake, steady on B.

Fúcks sake, steady on B.
    tbf he is talking about himself as much as anyone, sw

Fúcks sake, steady on B.
    Especially as he claims to be part irish (when it suits of course.. bit like his dutchie friend claims to have a bit of Irish in him)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar