Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Must get horribly confusing. Do you ever worry that the real you will simply disappear?
    I doubt very much whether there is a real me any more. HMRC have sucked everything else out of me over the years; I assume they own my id and my soul as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Merely a descriptor A. I have no issue with any person's political beliefs.
    The word is pretty meaningless and contradictory, it has to be said. Many 'liberals' are profoundly socially illiberal, while some conservatives are for social freedom. Market liberalism, social liberalism, neo-liberalism, it's all rather confusing.

Perhaps the only real conservative here is redg imo. Proper old-school family values and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    and profound abhorrence of the woman (smirky smug **** she is) and would like an example of her stupidity to help me refine my loathing of her.

cheers
    That said, not knowing anything about her but just going on looks, I'd hit that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The word is pretty meaningless and contradictory, it has to be said. Many 'liberals' are profoundly socially illiberal, while some conservatives are for social freedom. Market liberalism, social liberalism, neo-liberalism, it's all rather confusing.

Perhaps the only real conservative here is redg imo. Proper old-school family values and all that.

He just likes flinging insults at me, A. There is little more to it than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I doubt very much whether there is a real me any more. HMRC have sucked everything else out of me over the years; I assume they own my id and my soul as well.
    Now we are getting somewhere...these speech patterns, the accents. These are your tax dodging alter egos arent they.

I bet you have a big bag full of birth certificates somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don’t really have a problem with us supporting our strategic allies, tbf.

Besides, there’s a bigger game on in the Middle East right now, what with Saudi busy reforming and allying with Israel against Iran and Hezbollah.
    Hurrah! #DrainTheSwamp
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but currently those head-choppers are engaged in a massive internal struggle to reform, which has involved large numbers of the dissenting ruling elite being put under arrest and a couple of them who tried to flee having their aircraft shot down.

The current Saudi regime is something you really ought to be supporting, a.
    I was actually talking about the jihadis than the Sauds, but anyway, we'll see about the Clown Prince Mohammad bin Salman's reforms. Maybe the night of the long knives is just a mass-pruning exercise while grabbing their wealth to pay the state bills accrued from the low oil price. 300 arrests so far.

Meanwhile he effectively kidnapped the Lebanese PM Hariri, which has managed to unite Hariri's own party with the Hezbies, rather than forcing them against Hezbollah, and even the Yanks are saying that there should be no conflict in Lebanon (not that I believe them). As with his move against Qatar, it has so far had the opposite effect than intended. His attack on Yemen has bogged down, and his attempts to use ISIS and AQ to defeat the Syrian goverment and install a Sunni State between Iran and Israel has failed. Everywhere Iran has increased its influence.

And this bloke could be about to be king for the next 50 years.

I was actually talking about the jihadis than the Sauds, but anyway, we'll see about the Clown Prince Mohammad bin Salman's reforms. Maybe the night of the long knives is just a mass-pruning exercise while grabbing their wealth to pay the state bills accrued from the low oil price. 300 arrests so far.

Meanwhile he effectively kidnapped the Lebanese PM Hariri, which has managed to unite Hariri's own party with the Hezbies, rather than forcing them against Hezbollah, and even the Yanks are saying that there should be no conflict in Lebanon (not that I believe them). As with his move against Qatar, it has so far had the opposite effect than intended. His attack on Yemen has bogged down, and his attempts to use ISIS and AQ to defeat the Syrian goverment and install a Sunni State between Iran and Israel has failed. Everywhere Iran has increased its influence.

And this bloke could be about to be king for the next 50 years.

I gather it's all merely the pretext we've been waiting for in order to finally take out the bad hombres in Iran once and for all #followthewhiterabbit #TrumpTrain
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I gather it's all merely the pretext we've been waiting for in order to finally take out the bad hombres in Iran once and for all #followthewhiterabbit #TrumpTrain
    And presumably that'll work out as well as the expedition to finally take out the bad hombres in Iraq. Will Tony Blair be coming back to lead the charge?

And presumably that'll work out as well as the expedition to finally take out the bad hombres in Iraq. Will Tony Blair be coming back to lead the charge?
    I'm not sure that's how history works, to be honest. A man always has to do what he thinks is right; it's no good being a pussy about it.