Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a hate crime, do you think?

Is this a hate crime, do you think?

A colleague today responded to a mailing-list email:

Colleague: Please unsubscribe me

Mailer: Get lost racist.

Colleague: Hello xxxx, That doesn't seem a reasonable response, and in line with data protection legislation, you are under obligation to remove me from your mailing list.

Mailer: You've been removed of our mailing list and also blacklisted by many suppliers, friends and (now former) guests, as much as arrogant racists like you snob, exploit, stigmatize and humiliate EU people and other communities for decades. And by the way, you are "under obligation to remove" your drunk racist chavs out of the EU, we don't want these violent uneducated narcissistic crooks in our EU democratic countries. And get our money back, racist crooks. "Get lost" means "Get lost", does that sound "reasonable" for the cynical racist that you are?

(My colleague receiving this abuse is half Venezualan and voted Remain)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Colleague: Hello xxxx, That doesn't seem a reasonable response, and in line with data protection legislation, you are under obligation to remove me from your mailing list.

Mailer: You've been removed of our mailing list and also blacklisted by many suppliers, friends and (now former) guests, as much as arrogant racists like you snob, exploit, stigmatize and humiliate EU people and other communities for decades. And by the way, you are "under obligation to remove" your drunk racist chavs out of the EU, we don't want these violent uneducated narcissistic crooks in our EU democratic countries. And get our money back, racist crooks. "Get lost" means "Get lost", does that sound "reasonable" for the cynical racist that you are?

Is that from British Gas Customer Services?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Does this colleague work for a Naples based company ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Does this colleague work for a Naples based company ?
    No, my colleague is here in London and I believe the offensive person is in London as well, by the nature of the service they were selling.

No, my colleague is here in London and I believe the offensive person is in London as well, by the nature of the service they were selling.
    I would suggest that the answer is to go there and lamp the ****.

Have you ever seen Pirahnas in a tank.

As soon as one goes a little limp or a little floppy it’s game over...they swarm in and go for the kill.

This lot are so full of it they can’t wait to rip someone a new one even if it’s one of their own.

It appears to be the ramblings of a demented lunatic. I therefore suspect that the author may well be a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I would suggest that the answer is to go there and lamp the ****.
    Ah, well that would definitely be a crime.

Also, I think she's a lady. Well, not that sort of lady, perhaps, but her name is usually associated with women, rather than men.

Sounds quite feisty, doesn't she? Does anyone want her email address in case they want to ask her out for a drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It appears to be the ramblings of a demented lunatic. I therefore suspect that the author may well be a woman.
    The last 18 months really have brought some absolute frothing lunatics of all genders* to the surface, tbf.

*of which there are a multitude, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Fancy calling our own Mr Anaconda a "drunk racist chav" and a "violent uneducated narcissistic crook". Terribly harsh. He's only one of those things.