Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a hate crime, do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Fancy calling our own Mr Anaconda a "drunk racist chav" and a "violent uneducated narcissistic crook". Terribly harsh. He's only one of those things.
    The one that has enabled me to fit in perfectly here, though technically "crook" could apply as I am sure I have transgressed the law once or twice in my time. Of course, I am only a matter of paperwork away from not being "your" problem anyway

Ah, well that would definitely be a crime.

Also, I think she's a lady. Well, not that sort of lady, perhaps, but her name is usually associated with women, rather than men.

Sounds quite feisty, doesn't she? Does anyone want her email address in case they want to ask her out for a drink?
    Ask her out for a drink? Are you insane, man? That sort of behaviour will get you 30 years hard labour and a twitterstorm!

Rapist.

A colleague today responded to a mailing-list email:

Colleague: Please unsubscribe me

Mailer: Get lost racist.

Colleague: Hello xxxx, That doesn't seem a reasonable response, and in line with data protection legislation, you are under obligation to remove me from your mailing list.

Mailer: You've been removed of our mailing list and also blacklisted by many suppliers, friends and (now former) guests, as much as arrogant racists like you snob, exploit, stigmatize and humiliate EU people and other communities for decades. And by the way, you are "under obligation to remove" your drunk racist chavs out of the EU, we don't want these violent uneducated narcissistic crooks in our EU democratic countries. And get our money back, racist crooks. "Get lost" means "Get lost", does that sound "reasonable" for the cynical racist that you are?

(My colleague receiving this abuse is half Venezualan and voted Remain)
    Strictly speaking the email provider should have simply provided an Unsubscribe function which your colleague would click should he/she so wish.

He/she actually having to send an email to request the removal of her details is a crime worthy of a jail sentence - death post GDPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The last 18 months really have brought some absolute frothing lunatics of all genders* to the surface, tbf.

*of which there are a multitude, of course
    Possibly, but it seems I was right. It is a sheila....

Fancy calling our own Mr Anaconda a "drunk racist chav" and a "violent uneducated narcissistic crook". Terribly harsh. He's only one of those things.
    It was the chav bit that made me suspect it was a woman. Do people still use that word? It was daft originally, now it seems antiquated as well.

A colleague today responded to a mailing-list email:

Colleague: Please unsubscribe me

Mailer: Get lost racist.

Colleague: Hello xxxx, That doesn't seem a reasonable response, and in line with data protection legislation, you are under obligation to remove me from your mailing list.

Mailer: You've been removed of our mailing list and also blacklisted by many suppliers, friends and (now former) guests, as much as arrogant racists like you snob, exploit, stigmatize and humiliate EU people and other communities for decades. And by the way, you are "under obligation to remove" your drunk racist chavs out of the EU, we don't want these violent uneducated narcissistic crooks in our EU democratic countries. And get our money back, racist crooks. "Get lost" means "Get lost", does that sound "reasonable" for the cynical racist that you are?

(My colleague receiving this abuse is half Venezualan and voted Remain)
    My word! Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned and a' that :rub chin:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."