Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Talking of films, this year's John Lewis ad.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Indeed. Those Halifax building society ads that use Hannah Barbara creations like Top Cat and Scooby Doo.
    I mean, WTF are they all about.
    Staggering that some kyunt got paid a tidy fee for coming up with that total ******* of an ad.
    Do you remember the "We're with the Woolwich!" ads in the early 70s?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Indeed. Those Halifax building society ads that use Hannah Barbara creations like Top Cat and Scooby Doo.
    I mean, WTF are they all about.
    Staggering that some kyunt got paid a tidy fee for coming up with that total ******* of an ad.
    I think they started about the time I left the country. Thank ****

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I have been on those previewing tv advertising groups where you're asked your opinion and they give you some loot..You'd not believe how stupid the people are that are invited to these things.Oh...
    Free swally?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think they started about the time I left the country. Thank ****
    Did you see Goretzka is on his way?

Welcome to N5 Leon.

This post was sponsored by Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Welcome to N5 Leon.

Yeah, saw that, taking a quote, possibly badly translated and saying it's a done deal. I doubt the lad himself knows where he is playing next season so Bierhoff is unlikely too

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Welcome to N5 Leon.

Only if we get into the top four, though. And, let's face it; that looks improbable at best right now.

The Draxler swap with Alexis looks promising, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Only if we get into the top four, though. And, let's face it; that looks improbable at best right now.

The Draxler swap with Alexis looks promising, though.
    The 1 teeny weeny problem with said swap is that Alexis wants to play for Pep and we have no idea if Draxler would want to join us.. apart from that carry on.

By the way we are 4 points off second so why does top 4 look improable at best
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The 1 teeny weeny problem with said swap is that Alexis wants to play for Pep and we have no idea if Draxler would want to join us.. apart from that carry on.

Because he's a retard - we've covered this before I think

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Because he's a retard - we've covered this before I think
    I apologise, it's Friday, been a long week... I do think Rich's avatar is in fact him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post

He might get into Pep's league cup side on the basis of Sunday's performance.