Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sir C.

Sir C.

Do I want a weightiness of a Les Paul traditional or the modern weight relieved style of recent Les Paul Standards?

This is very important as operation les paul/sell my other guitars is in full force.

at the moment this one is my preference.

s-l1600.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Do I want a weightiness of a Les Paul traditional or the modern weight relieved style of recent Les Paul Standards?

This is very important as operation les paul/sell my other guitars is in full force.

at the moment this one is my preference.

s-l1600.jpg
    I love the heft of the traditional Les Paul, f. It brings a weightiness and seriousness to the matter; you know you're dealing with a proper tool here. I haven't held a newer one, so I'm afraid I can't comment on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I love the heft of the traditional Les Paul, f. It brings a weightiness and seriousness to the matter; you know you're dealing with a proper tool here. I haven't held a newer one, so I'm afraid I can't comment on those.
    I think the traditional may be the route I will go.
    I have been offered a very good deal on one,

If I can shift my SG I can buy this without having to sell my goldtop. as although I would sell it it's quite fanstastic.

but I am not in a rush I can't decide on the colour. I like some of the cherry sunbursts but I think I'd prefer a honeyburst or something but can never quite find the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I bought a Les Paul and it wasn't heavy I would feel it was fake