Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lying, fat ugly cvnt

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, but are we all supposed to pretend to have been horribly traumatised because some old queen felt us up back in the day?

Without wishing to boast, there was a time in my youth when barely a weekend went by without a gentleman of the invert persuasion propositioning me. These were met with polite, but firm rejections and no-one was any the worse off.

What is wrong with the youth of today?
    Everyone wants to be a victim, b. If you aren't a victim you must be the perpetrator.

Looking at the state of this chump I would suggest Kev regrets it and will be thoroughly embarrassed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Everyone wants to be a victim, b. If you aren't a victim you must be the perpetrator.

Looking at the state of this chump I would suggest Kev regrets it and will be thoroughly embarrassed.....
    Looking at the state of this chump I would suggest that Kev never did it, and Mr Kris here is just drawing attention to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Looking at the state of this chump I would suggest that Kev never did it, and Mr Kris here is just drawing attention to himself.
    We shall never know, nor shall we ever care. Get over it you fat ****. If anything, you should take it as a compliment......

We are watching the death of celebrity culture here; now it is going to be fat, ugly nobodies feeding us pathetic stories of how they once got upset over nothing.